The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

DocVelocity
Banned

Re: The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Post by DocVelocity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Well, we didn't DEVELOP the shit, Brainiac, but we have to work WITH both Management and IT in writing up the technical docs and marketing materials
That means you DID NOT write the software.
Oh well, stretching the truth a bit, that is what marketing people do, isn't it?
No, TT, that's NOT what Marketing People do. That's what advertising people do. Advertising is constructed on a foundation of LIES, designed to stun the human intellect into disbelief just long enough to sell it something.

Marketing, in the modern sense, is much, much more than mere advertising. Marketing is about content delivery systems, manufacturer-to-retailer-to-consumer feedback, government compliance, organizational transparency, and more.

You're being left behind in your 20th Century definitions if you don't know THAT, my little TT.

— Doc Velocity
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits. — Satchel Paige (famed Negro)
http://www.amazon.com/Toxic-Reign-Recla ... 1453713379

DocVelocity
Banned

Post by DocVelocity » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

By the way, has my introduction broken any records yet? 16 pages is an awful lot of shit for just stepping in to say Hi.

— Doc Velocity
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits. — Satchel Paige (famed Negro)

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 pm

DocVelocity wrote:
No, TT, that's NOT what Marketing People do. That's what advertising people do.
And advertising is a part of marketing. Lies are therefor a part of marketing. Simples, little Doc.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

DocVelocity wrote:By the way, has my introduction broken any records yet? 16 pages is an awful lot of shit for just stepping in to say Hi.

— Doc Velocity
Perhaps if you talk to Pigeon he can give you some shiny stars and flags and points for your thread.

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 pm

DocVelocity wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Well, we didn't DEVELOP the shit, Brainiac, but we have to work WITH both Management and IT in writing up the technical docs and marketing materials
That means you DID NOT write the software.
Then we WROTE THE PRODUCT into existence. For we were describing the product to a tee before development ever produced it, okay? Do you understand that? Like, when they say Sir Arthur C. Clarke invented the telecommunications satellite — and, I mean, he is credited with that achievement — do you think it means he engineered the thing and assembled it with his own hands?

Of course not, you doofus. We utterly described the product in its every process, and our Korean elves in Development built the thing to our specifications; and, yes, we conferred with them on a daily basis, such that they did not make a move that we did not superintend.

Okay? Is that clear enough for you? Thanks for you patience as I s-p-e-l-l i-t o-u-t for you.

— Doc Velocity
No need to be a d-o-u-c-h-e-b-a-g

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm

So you described the workings of the software product. Many businesses to that. Big deal.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Pigeon wrote:So you described the workings of the software product. Many businesses to that. Big deal.
  Tee Hee  

DocVelocity
Banned

Post by DocVelocity » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 am

Pigeon wrote:So you described the workings of the software product. Many businesses to that. Big deal.
I didn't say it was a big deal. TT asked me what I did for a living. I answered. Then I had to answer AGAIN, and AGAIN, as though explaining to a group of "special needs" kids (those would be "retards," for those of you in Norway).

Hey, YOU assholes are turning this into a major production, not me.

And why is everyone running to TT's defense? Is she ACTUALLY a "special needs" child?

If so, I offer no apologies. I'm not here to massage your frail egos and numerous handicaps.

Heh heh

— Doc Velocity

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 am

DocVelocity wrote:
I'm not here to massage your frail egos
Don't worry, we know that you are here to massage your own grand and delusional ego.

DocVelocity
Banned

Post by DocVelocity » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:01 am

TraumaT wrote:Don't worry, we know that you are here to massage your own grand and delusional ego.
Hey, baby, I do what I do, and I make a greater impact in the world than you'll ever make with your secretary job. By the way, it's spelled "HYPOCRISY," not "hipocricy"... Ms. Journalist.

:lol:

— Doc Velocity