The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Pam
Princess Feet

Re: The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Post by Pam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 pm

DocVelocity wrote:
TraumaT wrote:Write most of the shit that I take for granted..? What does that even mean?
Did you read the owner's manual for your overpriced cellphone?

We wrote it.

— Doc Velocity

Hahahahahaha..... you wrote that? I thought it was some Chinese guy ;)

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Pam wrote:
SweetGrass wrote:LOL....I couldn't find the same smiley as yours in brunette, but this one is OK. Though she looks like she's doing the potty dance sitting next to you and BE.

Maybe if you ask the Pigeon nicely he will add it for you ;)
:brunette:

In the more smilies...

You are the best Pigeon :D

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:13 pm

DocVelocity wrote:
TraumaT wrote:Write most of the shit that I take for granted..? What does that even mean?
Did you read the owner's manual for your overpriced cellphone?

We wrote it.

Next time you drop by the pharmacy, ask them what software they use for sorting scripts.

We wrote it.

Hey, do you have universities in Norway? I mean, it's unlikely, because it's such a small population; but, if you run into a tenured professor, why don't you ask him who he PAYS to write his fucking thought-leadership pieces, so he can publish on a regular basis and keep his job.

Yeah. We write it.

Lot of stuff that just blows right by you, you never had a clue that it existed. We wrote it.

— Doc Velocity
It's people like you who wrote instructions for VCR clocks, and left a generation of people unable to set their clocks ;)

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 pm

DocVelocity wrote:
Hey, do you have universities in Norway? I mean, it's unlikely, because it's such a small population; — Doc Velocity
Hey, Doc posted a "fact!" Good job, man, too bad you forgot to do the reasearch bit first. Oh dear, did they forget to teach you about research?

And you know what? Lot of stuff that just blows right by you, you never had a clue that it existed. Other people than you and your wife wrote it.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Egg wrote:It's people like you who wrote instructions for VCR clocks, and left a generation of people unable to set their clocks ;)
  Priceless  

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Egg wrote:
It's people like you who wrote instructions for VCR clocks, and left a generation of people unable to set their clocks ;)
I bet Doc wrote the manual for my new stoopid Nokia cell phone too. It's almost impossible to understand it or operate the piece of crap.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:17 pm

A dyslexic Chinese guy on meth using google translate. Yeah. That's Doc's stuff awright.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Professionally, I'm a Marketing Communications Director in the B2B Software Industry. I write whitepapers, case studies, PR material..

... My wife is the Technical Writer.
Next time you drop by the pharmacy, ask them what software they use for sorting scripts.

We wrote it.
Marketing and tech writers writing software. That explains some of the crappy software out in the world.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 pm

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Woohoo, thanks Pigeon. Now, I can sit on the couch with Pam and BE without worrying about having an accident, like my pigtail emoticon.

:popcorn: :pam: :brunette:
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter