Supreme Court OKs Murder Simulators for Children.

Dr Exile

Supreme Court OKs Murder Simulators for Children.

Post by Dr Exile » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Children have a right to use murder simulators for mental masturbation the court ruled.

Ruth Ginsburg stated that "Mental Masturbation is an essential part of creating mush minded compliant automatrons for the new world order."

Sonia Sotomayor concurred. "It is a very dangerous thing for children to play outside, it could lead to self sufficiency and Independent thought."
Credo quia absurdum.

IndicusMaximus

Re: Supreme Court OKs Murder Simulators for Children.

Post by IndicusMaximus » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Dude what chaps my ass is if I wanna just use netflix or blockbuster on demand to rent movies on my TV because I'm too lazy to drive 5 minutes away to the local movie store and watching tiny computer screens sucks ass, I gotta buy a videogame system, along with a separate box in some cases which gives access and storage to the movies rented on demand.

I quite frankly do not ever want to have to move. I want tubes hooked up to my anus and my dick so when i gotta go i can just always keep my sphincter loose and I wanna be able to work from home by just like moving little computer animated boxes from one space to another on the screen repeatedly for 8 hours, and I don't want REAL womanly company because I'm too ashamed of myself to ever step out of the door again, so I want advanced sex simulations which plug directly into my cerebral cortex and completely immerse me into a world of easy harlotts where I'm free to descend into the most perverse hedonistic situations possible and nobody ever has to know it. I also want my food to be delivered through a hole in the door which connects to a conveyor belt and is either pre-cooked or cooked on the way to my everything chair where I sit eternally, and I want it all to be self-cleaning and self-servicing and highly intelligent, so I don't have to be any of those things myself. I want the next generation of smartphone to also be plugged directly into my brain so I can receive incoming calls from my online AnonyQuest friends, txt message my real friends so they don't have to hear how sluggish and gross my unnervingly fat ugly voice has become.... and I want EVERYTHING to have a fresh spring rain scent, renewed once every 6 to twelve hours, depending on how disgusting my bowel movements have become. In emergencies, I would like to be helped and serviced by artificially intelligent robots that don't judge my gross pathetic freakishly slobbish appearance, and if those robots break down when they are servicing my face feeding, brain quacking, and butt suck machines, let those robots automatically send a signal to summon more artificially intelligent non-judgmental service robots. When I get sick and need medical treatment, I also would like to rely on the efficiency and anonymity of the artificially intelligent robotic machines. If I die, let these robots cremate my remains in the furnace which is also used to cremate my butt sludge and face waste in back of my living cube.

I want no one to ever come in contact with me because of my absolute reliance on anonymity and maximum convenience. Human contact is inconvenient, and they do not gratify me instantly like sex machine games and virtual fun world devices do. They do not approve of my perverse desires to rape, murder, torture, and sometimes eat all manners of formidible and sexually attractive flora and fauna. I want to be a perverse God who rapes everything he creates in the anus and then eats it, and then shits it out, and then starts all over again. This s my desire. This is what I feel is the pinnacle of human achievement. Do not judge me, for I am forever anonymous, and you can't get me if you don't know who I am. I may be your best friend, your favorite co-worker, or your mother and/or father.

If I only told you who I really was, you would for surely do all those previously listed things to me as revenge. So here I sit, perhaps besides you on the couch watching Castle or House or Poorly Built Shack on CBS or ABC or BBC or PBS or BBW.... and you'll never become aware, because I won't let you. I'll hide behind layers and layers of politeness followed by ridicule followed by shame followed by utter and complete secrecy. You are my enemy, and that's why I've held you so closely in my arms. You are an imbicile, and when the time is right, I will rip you apart, rape every hole I've created in you, then devour you, then shit you out. Then I will begin all over again on some other unsuspecting worm. Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Sincerely,
Mr. Anonyperv sitting right next to you on the couch
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Pure genius Indi, pure genius.
Credo quia absurdum.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 pm

:shock: Genius??????

Sounds kind of creepy to me!

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 am

Just think of what kids do in videogames. Grand Theft Auto has a thing where you pick up prostitutes, and then after you have sex with them for points and health, you can beat them to death and take their money, and then continue beating their dead body mercilessly until you get bored of it. Imagine the ultimate realism while doing that. Imagine taking it one step further and getting extra points and health for raping them instead. Dude as long as there's an MA for Mature sticker on it, they can put anything they want in a videogame and kids will think it's just a game. It then becomes trivial to their minds in real life.

I remember having lots of fun playing GTAIII when it first came out because it was just the bloodiest raunchiest game ever. I spent hours just killing, stealing, having sex with prostitutes, doing drugs... and I remember only a few years later (my playstation 2 had been stolen and pawned and I never got back into videogames) playing Grand Theft Auto 4 for X-Box 360.... and I just played it for like 15 minutes, and I became very disturbed by what I was doing so casually on screen. The realism had gotten almost too close to cinema quality, and I thought to myself... whoa, how much farther are they going to take this shit?

You ever played Gears of War? My nephew showed me this game. In this game, you can tear people apart and use pieces of their corpse as a human shield. That game was the bloodiest and most realistic thing I had ever seen, and it made me very uncomfortable to see kids playing it and just in pure ecstasy as they just commit atrocity after atrocity in this virtual, yet very realistic, world. The newer installations in that series are even BLOODIER and more realistic.

I had predicted just a few years before the Wii came out that the newer systems that came out after the first generation of high bitrate consoles would be even more physically and mentally involving, and the gameplay would become even more and more physically and mentally immersive. Not but a few years later, they came out with the Wii, and the controllers which involved actually physically whipping around the controller (great for those with anger issues, eh?) and THEN they came out with that thing for xbox, I think, which tracks your movements and you don't even need a controller anymore.... because oh boy.... you ARE the controller.

As long as these things are considered "Entertainment" and not "entrainment", they can take this virtual reality immersion to its logical conclusion without any legal or moral oversight because "it's just entertainment" and anyone who takes these things seriously and brings that behavior learned or encouraged in the games out into "REAL reality" is just unstable. Well how do we know who's inherently unstable and who's been unsablized by the technology interacting with them? Who takes responsibility for this undermining of human psychology when the corporations who make this stuff aren't really run by ANYone?

We're heading quickly down a very dangerous slope, and we must beware of the things we embrace because they may just turn out to be psychopathic.

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 am

You know, Indiee, I had the same sort of experience with GTA years back.

I will say this, I think that humanity has always been bloody and disturbing. I think we in the West get to live such a sanitized version of reality that we turn to video games, tv and movies to supply our needed bloodlust to us.

Just some food for thought.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 am

I've thought the same thing before, but really humans aught to know better. It's extremely illogical to subjugate others by force, hurt them, tourture them and/or kill them. That breeds distrust and hate, and people will only follow because they are afraid, but that's never a good enough reason because they'll only do enough work to be left alone. In addition, it just feels bad. It just makes everyone involved very negative about existence, even the leaders who do this to their subjects. What violence is.... is pure ignorance and inability to communicate. Impatience. Fear of death. You think the Lords of this world are free of that fear? Do they act like it? Or do they act like their fear has possessed them completely, and so they are no longer themselves but mere pawns of Fear Itself?

My opinion is that it's been so long since that has not been the case that we have forgotten what it is like without it.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 am

Those who rush to their deaths out of desperation are not fearless.

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:I've thought the same thing before, but really humans aught to know better. It's extremely illogical to subjugate others by force, hurt them, tourture them and/or kill them. That breeds distrust and hate, and people will only follow because they are afraid, but that's never a good enough reason because they'll only do enough work to be left alone. In addition, it just feels bad. It just makes everyone involved very negative about existence, even the leaders who do this to their subjects. What violence is.... is pure ignorance and inability to communicate. Impatience. Fear of death. You think the Lords of this world are free of that fear? Do they act like it? Or do they act like their fear has possessed them completely, and so they are no longer themselves but mere pawns of Fear Itself?

My opinion is that it's been so long since that has not been the case that we have forgotten what it is like without it.
That could be true. Compassion and subjugation are constantly at war.. in ourselves, too.

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:Those who rush to their deaths out of desperation are not fearless.
That's true, too.