The Trump smell

Pigeon

The Trump smell

Post by Pigeon » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:06 pm

Trump team fires back at claims that ex-president ‘smells’ .

“Donald has a distinct smell that doesn’t get enough press,” Ms Griffin said on The Mary Trump Show.

Ms Griffin spent a brief time with Mr Trump while appearing as a guest on The Apprentice.

Link

Noel Casler was his production assistant on The Apprentice for the whole run. He claims that Trump had diapers with vapor barriers that frequently failed, and the stench was unbearable. Noel claims Trump would sometimes become enraged and evacuate his bowels on set to show his displeasure. He claims Ivanka at times would be called in to calm him and take him off set to get cleaned up because he was swimming in his own feces.

The best boy on the crew was named Rusty, and his nickname on the set was "Wet Wipes", the show was nicknamed "The ShitShow" by the crew. Noel has publicly dared Trump to sue him for defamation dozens of times, because that will open Trump up to discovery, and Noel will have the ability to subpoena the outtake reels from the show, proving what he's saying. Mark Burnett has kept the tapes from the public, most likely to protect his own culpability in creating this human fecal bath of fascism.
Those who work(ed) closely with him will tell you it's the incontinence. There is an odor that comes with the malady that can be quite pungent, and it is dead last on a galactically ginormous list of reasons to be put off by Donald J. Trump.
Holy shit I have something to contribute for a change. Trump used the law firm I worked at early 2000s. I rode the elevator with him more than once. Have you ever smelled ground beef that started to rot but not quite full rotten? He smells EXACTLY like that.
Link

Pigeon

Re: The Trump smell

Post by Pigeon » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:07 pm

This may explain why world leaders tended to distance themselves from Trump. :)