Pigeon

Re: Stuff

Post by Pigeon » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:20 pm

Pantone 342

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:55 pm

Everyone should "code"

One employee copied buggy source code from a semiconductor database into the chatbot and asked it to identify a fix, according to The Economist Korea. Another employee did the same for a different piece of equipment, requesting "code optimization" from ChatGPT.

I don't know what I am doing, please give me the answer.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:45 pm

Jim Crow - Harlan Crow

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:32 pm

If you go on vacation with a known nazi sympathizer, there's at least two nazi sympathizers on that trip.
Right, Clarence.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:47 am

Mountain rescuers in the UK’s Lake District were called out to help hikers who became unwell after taking magic mushrooms.

Keswick Mountain Rescue Team were alerted to the intoxicated “group of young adult males” by several calls from passersby on Saturday, the volunteer-led organization reported.

Eleven rescuers were dispatched to the team who appeared to be disorientated in the Stoneycroft, Newlands and Seathwaite area of the national park in northwestern England.

“Two in the group were feeling unwell including the driver in the party,” the rescuers posted in a log about the incident on their website.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:50 am

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:52 am

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:27 pm

Oklahoma county leaders caught on audio talking about killing reporters and complaining they can no longer lynch Black people

Oklahoma still isn't OK.

In the OK, AR, TX trifecta

The latest furor erupted after Willingham, acting on a tip that the commissioners were illegally engaging in county business after the public meetings were over, left a recording device on March 6 in the commissioners' chamber, the newspaper reported.

Earlier that day, Willingham's son, Christopher Lee Willingham, who is also a reporter at the newspaper, had filed a lawsuit against Clardy, Manning and the commissioners in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma seeking unspecified damages. He claimed they were punishing him for his hard-hitting reporting by spreading "slander" about him.

When Willingham retrieved the device, he discovered that the conversation began with a grisly conversation about a fire victim being compared to "barbecue" before the group turned to talking about his son.

"My papaw would have whipped his ass, would have wiped him and used him for toilet paper," Manning said of the younger Willingham, according to the newspaper. "If my daddy hadn't been run over by a vehicle, he would have been down there."

Jennings then piped in, saying "I know where two big, deep holes are here if you ever need them."

"I've got an excavator," Clardy chimed in, according to the newspaper.

Jennings, according to the newspaper, then said he knew "two or three hit men" who belong to the Louisiana mafia.

"They're very quiet guys and would cut no f---ing mercy," he reportedly said.

Manning, according to the newspaper, discussed "who would get the blame if anything was done" to Christopher Lee Willingham's wife, Angie.

There was also "caustic" criticism of local District Attorney Mark Matloff, the newspaper reported in the first batch of recordings it released.

Matloff is not commenting on the report, a member of his staff said at the McCurtain County Courthouse.

"Some of the discussion included not only harsh criticism of judges, but also the possibility of assaults on judges here," the newspaper reported.

When the talk turned to who might run for sheriff against Clardy, Jenning recalled how a former sheriff "would take a damned Black guy and whoop their ass and throw them in the cell."

"Yeah," Clardy replied, according to the newspaper. "It's not like that no more."

"I know," said Jennings. "Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damned rope. But you can't do that anymore. They've got more rights than we've got."

Two more batches of recordings made by Willingham are to be released soon, his lawyers said.

Link

Clutching to those good ole days of bigotry and the confederacy.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:54 pm

On DeSantis and Disney
saltysanders

For decades, conservatives have lectured everyone about how the needs of business were paramount and you couldn't possibly increase the minimum wage, pay women and POC the same as white men, require improvements to health and safety, pass environmental standards... Because they would kill business and investment and therefore jobs.

And here's your conservative hero now making it a quest to wreck not just a business, but a whole tourism sector.
That group's main activity is spewing hatred.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:07 pm

The case exposed Fox News as a dishonest organization like never before.

It’s hard for any fair-minded observer to consider the channel as anything other than a propaganda profit machine void of the most basic ethics.

The case shredded to pieces the little that remained of the talk channel’s credibility.