Stuff

Pigeon

Re: Stuff

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:38 am

Anarchyantz - Reddit

Bobo, MTG, Gaetz and many other of his toadies were all also shown them, were photographed in the room the FBI found a load of the documents, he broadcast that he showed NK stuff to Kid Rock and loads of others who had zero clearance, well Trumpie gave them clearance with his mind because he loves to show off. Had the Saudis there, had known Russian spies there and the list goes on and on.

He then wanted to take America out of NATO, lift sanctions against Russia, praises Kim in NK, salutes NK generals, calls American war dead losers and the list goes on.

Personally I am surprised that America isn't locking up all them right now, I mean Reality Winner took one page to show he was colluding with Russians in the 2016 Election and was jailed for 4 years and was pretty much nabbed and stripped of her rights instantly.

What he has done is what could only be classed as the highest treason America has ever seen, and what are they doing? Letting him continue to broadcast and run for President again so he can finally hand over America to Putin. I used to think the whole Russia still a bad guy thing was simply the west being assholes to anybody not them still but it sadly seems that yeah, indeed its true.

Trump has likely been a Putin stooge for decades, even the Russian spies said the same. Likely started when Epstein was feeding him little girls as he has cameras all over his place to record everything hence he had to "hang himself".

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:55 pm

Yeah, it does seem out there.

The American way, "Don't like something or someone, shoot it with a gun"

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:38 pm

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:15 pm

No shit

Who is working from the inside to kill off America.

The right wing crazies don't get a pass either.

Airliners now ...

Money, money, money also called greed.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:18 am

The "I'm a real alpha face"

No

The "I am too weak to deal with a world that does not accept my bigotry"
JavariousMagic

Wife beating, alcoholic gun nut that loves Confederate things and was told to stay away so he annihilated his family and then killed himself. Rather than just get a divorce, he killed his 3 grandchildren, his daughter and his estranged wife.

How is Pride Month worse than this?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:27 pm

Rich white people get to make billions as drug dealers.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:24 pm

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:28 pm

TikToker who debunked Jason Aldean's 'Try That in a Small Town' video receives racist, violent hate mail

Of coarse. Rednecks are no about freedom. Aldean also appears to be a fake.
The debunking is interesting because it shows that the footage of "American BLM protests" are actually from a German music festival, the Toronto G20 Summit protests, and some Hungarian stock footage.
My dad always said "The best thing about a small town is that it does not take long to leave."

To me, it's the blatant hypocrisy that strikes me.

After the mass shooting at his performance in Las Vegas, during which he, with a microphone in his hand, simply ran for cover without bothering to warn any of his fans, now pretends to be some sort of all-American "he-man" is laughable.
Wait, is this the same Jason Aldean who when he realized someone was shooting at him gallantly chickened out, swiftly taking to his feet, beating a very brave retreat... leaving 58 fans to die without warning them someone was shooting? THAT Jason Aldean?
Yep

No guts or glory
They should reply to those death threats with "Try that from anywhere other than the anonymity of behind a computer screen".
I've heard it said that when you enjoy privilege, equality feels like oppression.
Reddit link

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:40 am

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:19 pm

'Do not release the dog with his hands up!' Black man mauled by police canine after Ohio pursuit

He was pulled over for missing a mud flap, surrendered, and one of the LEOs set his dog on him despite at least one other cop telling him not to.
monodescarado

Comments here are despicable. Nobody is arguing that he shouldn’t have stopped in the first place [Edit: at least nobody should be arguing this]. But the officer gave the order for the dog to attack AFTER he had surrendered. He wasn’t resisting. The officer was clearly punishing him for not stopping. And if you think officers should have the right to attack people because they’re inconvenienced, that’s one hell of a dark society you’re advocating for.
Subject-Promise-4796

Mayor said himself he can’t imagine it being race related. Bs