Train Your Ear

Charles King

Train Your Ear

Post by Charles King » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:30 pm

I have shown you how to train your eye now learn to recognize bs stories that go along with it. The alternative media and their conspiracy sites are loaded with scripted psyop crap. For example consider all the sexual accusations made against some of the latest presidents. Start with Biden who is probably a cgi. The script writers present him as a bumbling idiot paedophile who gropes little girls and smells their hair right on camera. His son was doing world class economic deals with Russia and I think China all of it treasonous activity with dad involved. At the same time they show son smoking meth and involved with all kinds of out of control sex. Then there was Obama. Larry Sinclair wrote a book about him giving Obama a bj while Obama smoked crack. Don't forget the church that Obama was involved with and the choir leader murdered to cover Obama being homosexual.
And who could forget Clinton getting a bj in the oval office while doing her with a cigar and getting stains all over her infamous blue dress. And all those women Clinton raped. And about Trump along with Prince Andrew and all those other famous men flying on the Lolita Express to that ridiculous island owned by that fictitious character Epstein to have sex with young girls. Even though she wasn't a president we have to give honorable mention to Hillary and all those snuff films she made torturing raping and killing little girls.
How do they get away with feeding us this crap!!!!!! These stories are way over the top but help with believing the fact we live in an actor/cgi/psyop scripted reality.

Pigeon

Re: Train Your Ear

Post by Pigeon » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:30 pm

Enough.

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:10 am

"Train your ear, like a fruit bat". That's what ol' momma use to say. Shieet. I'll tell you whoo wat...
*spits tabacco
*farts

Charles King

Post by Charles King » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:51 am

Just what do you want you fking hillbilly.