Texas leading the charge in to idiocracy

Pigeon

Re: Texas leading the charge inti idiocracy

Post by Pigeon » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:08 am

Yes,QAnon is still at the Plaza waiting for JFK jr.
Bluest_waters

I literally do not know how to feel about this

they...are...still...there?

are you fucking with me???

Just...how?

I almost cannot conceive of the thing I am witnessing with my own eyeballs. It really is a religion at this point. We are witnessing the birth of the stupidest most batshit religion every invented by mankind. Dear Lord help us.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:15 pm

Little Elm High School, Texas

The initial incident was that a girl was sexually assaulted and then placed in ISS (in school suspension) for 3 days while the abuser was let off with no punishment.

Love how local media says police "calmed" the protest with pepper spray and tasers. Doesn't look very calm in the video.
The student have been sent back to their classes, 4 students have been arrested, and the kid who was tased hit his head pretty hard and is unresponsive. I have no updates on him at this time but will update if there's more.

LEISD has already issued a statement that places full blame of the kids.
Get that good night's sleep with Dr Popo's 2 in 1 calming taser/pepper sprayer - the Spraser.

Get 2 for only 19.95. Buy now and we'll ship your order for free.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 am

my_oldgaffer

American flag, a heart, and a christian cross in a parking lot, pointing a laser guided handgun at someone over a parking space while a child is in the car is actually very Un ironic in 2021
Karen with a gun

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:20 pm

Texas voted Trump so New York won. :)

POI: Yoakum Texas is near my spot on the Earth. Was once a tomato capitol and had several leather works.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:10 pm

Social media highlighting how dumb and manipulated society is.

Something that Government, Intelligence agencies, and your local shroomer always knew about.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:34 am

Dumb people - It is the only "conspiracy theory" that is actually true. Also one only lightly touched upon.

Darwin is elated and surely dancing.

World: "How did you pull that one off?"

Darwin: "It really wasn't that hard"

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:03 pm

Think Texas can't get more racist. HMB

A Texas Republican candidate for the House of Representatives has ignited controversy after calling for a ban on Chinese students from universities in the state.

“Chinese students should be BANNED from attending all Texas universities,” Shelley Luther originally wrote in a since-revised tweet. “No more communists!”

In subsequent tweets, Luther went on to say the state’s taxpayers “should not be subsidizing the next generation of CCP [Chinese Communist Party] leaders” and that it is “common sense” that CCP members “should not have access to our schools.”

Luther, a hairdresser, made headlines in 2020 when she refused to close her Dallas salon amid emergency orders, according to the Texas Tribune. She ended up spending two nights in jail.

Luther, however, has previously engaged in other forms of anti-China rhetoric, referring to COVID-19 as the “China virus” on Sunday.

Luther vehemently denied that she was being racist.

Pigeon

Re: Texas leading the charge in to idiocracy

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:41 am

Texas judge invites Disney World to relocate, calls Florida authoritarian & anti-business

The state that will pay you for snitching on your neighbors calling another state authoritarian is funny.
Texas, notable hotbed of Americanism, State of constant Unconstitutional Law, Self-proclaimed ideal home of everything Nationalists love, claims to be more liberal and free than [Insert literally anything here for a laugh.]

Jesus fucking christ.
Does this Texas judge plan on overturning their draconian, snitchers, anti women’s reproductive rights law? That’s just as authoritarian and anti business as Don’t Say Gay in Florida.

If not, we can refer to the precedence set by the famous Pot v Kettle case for determining which was black. Also see the numerous legal warnings issued to those who reside in glass structures concerning the hurling of rocks at others.
Wait...Texas? Red state Texas? The place with bounty hunters for pregnant women Texas? The Texas that just halted all truck traffic from Mexico and wasted four billion dollars or so in rotting produce/income for a political stunt to make the Q-trump cult happy? That Texas???

I think that's what they would call, out of the frying pan, into the fire! That would be the height of stupidity on the part of Disney. I think they just got a real good object lesson on the trustworthiness of the trump cult republican party! They better flee to a safe big blue state if they know what's good for them!
As if Disney can just back up like a MASH unit and move to another state. Just smoke to make bigots in Florida happy for a week and make bigots in Texas think they are better.

Pigeon

Re: Texas leading the charge in to idiocracy

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:41 pm

Just give us back to Mexico at this point.