Daily shooting

Pigeon

Re: Daily shooting

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:49 pm

A 31-year-old doctor from Surrey who was visiting the US state of Georgia has been fatally shot while lying in bed in the middle of the night.

Dr Matthew Wilson died from a gunshot wound to the head after a bullet was fired into his apartment from a different building on Sunday, police in Brookhaven said.

Beyond sad.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:21 am

Some people just shouldn't be armed. Idiot.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:30 pm

A Black Federal Express driver says that he was shot at by a white man during his shift. The 24-year-old man has given pictures to the authorities of the vehicle he was using for the deliveries showing the bullet holes from the alleged shooting.

According to the Mississippi Free Press, D’Monterrio Gibson was on the clock working when two white men attacked him on Monday, Jan. 24. The men were identified as Gregory Case, father, and Brandon Case, son.

Some people are truly too screwed up.

Despite being a uniformed delivery driver for FedEx, a look that includes the brand’s signature color and logo, Gibson was driving a white Hertz van at the time of the shooting.

The dispatch told the man that they had received a call reporting that “a suspicious person” was at the address in question. Gibson says he responded, “Sir, I’m not a suspicious person, I work for FedEx. I was just doing my job.”

As Gibson continued to tell his story, he mentioned that the men shot at him, to which the dispatcher allegedly responded, “Well, they didn’t tell me that.”

Link

Of course they leave the shooting part out.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:14 am

Let's shoot the FedEx diver.

Damn, this racism is serious business.

"Hey, I'm out of bullets. He's getting away"
"FedEx was suppose to deliver some today"
"Why can't they deliver on time"

A good neighborhood to instigate package dumping.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:02 pm

'Unfathomable grief': Houston parents describe the moment their 9-year-old was killed in a case of mistaken identity

Link

More stupid people with guns in Texas. Good job AH.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:35 pm

Quite screwed up, the Russian / Ukraine situation.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:33 pm

A 4-year-old in Utah opened fire on police officers after his father told him to during his arrest, police said

A 4-year-old opened fire at police officers after his father told him to as he was being taken into custody, Utah police said.

Police say the child's father brandished a weapon to McDonald's employees in a drive-thru after receiving an incorrect order.

The child who fired the gun at police was in the back seat with his 3-year-old sibling.

Heck, I taught my boy to shoot when he was 4 years old.

Some people are truly getting very screwed up.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:07 pm

One teenager is dead after police said two boys took turns shooting at each other while wearing body armor.

Belleview police said Christopher Leroy Broad Jr., 16, died after he was hit by a bullet while taking turns with Joshua Vining, 17, to shoot at each other while wearing the armored vest on April 3.

Hi kids. I am Darwin and I'll be your teacher of life skills today. Let's do some hands on work today. Who likes guns, raise your hand?

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:07 am

12 injured in shooting at South Carolina mall; 3 detained

These malitia gangs need to cool it in crowded public places.