Coup attempt in US by Trump and followers

Pigeon

Re: Coup attempt in US by Trump and followers

Post by Pigeon » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Jenna Ryan, a Donald Trump enthusiast who tweeted that she’s “definitely not going to jail” after she stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, was sentenced to 60 days in prison on Thursday.

U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper said Ryan ― a Texas real estate agent who flew to D.C. on a private plane and promoted her business as she livestreamed in the Capitol ― played a “lesser role in the criminal conduct that took place” than many others did. “But that does not mean that you don’t have any culpability in what happened that day,” Cooper said.

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:39 am

Pigeon wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:56 pm Trump cost the Republicans the House, Senate and Presidency. Trump did it ... he made America great again. :)
Not a fan of the bloods vs. crips system. I retain my right to be Leader of the free world...free simulation world.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:18 pm

It will switch back next election. People don't seem to realize they are currently not changing anything by simply voting R or D.

The pandemic has shown those who buck the system get blamed for the problems now.

EX: "It is your fault the economy isn't better because you won't work for a sub living wage."

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:58 am

New Details On Why Pence Refused To Get In Secret Service Car On Jan. 6

If the VP and leadership leaves the capitol then the coup succeeds.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:29 pm

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:08 pm

David Knowles·Senior Editor

In a new campaign ad for his daughter Rep. Liz Cheney, former Vice President Dick Cheney does not mince words about former President Donald Trump, calling him a "coward" and a "threat to our republic."

“In our nation’s 246-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump," Cheney, wearing a cowboy hat and looking directly into the camera, says in the ad. "He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He is a coward. A real man wouldn't lie to his supporters."

"He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it, and deep down I think most Republicans know it," the former vice president says. "Lynne [Liz Cheney's mother] and I are so proud of Liz for standing up for the truth, doing what's right, honoring her oath to the Constitution, when so many in our party are too scared to do so."

On his daughter's role on the select committee, Cheney said, "There is nothing more important she will ever do than lead the effort to make sure Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office, and she will succeed."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1555270027871338496

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:06 pm

Attempted to murder half of Congress, but can't serve time because the food sucks

Krewtan

Thing about jail food is that you get plenty of time to get used to it.
Doublejimjim1

And these red, scaly faced, bloated-belly man babies want to start a civil war. Like WTF are you going to eat while engaged in war against your own country? Your just going to hit the chickfila drive through after trying to murder your fellow citizens? Well, maybe chickfila would feed them, but you get the idea.