Coup attempt in US by Trump and followers

Pigeon

Re: Coup attempt in US by Trump and followers

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Following the deadly Capitol riot last week, President Trump has faced defiance from his own vice president and Republican lawmakers, a slew of resignations within his administration, getting booted from his favorite method of mass communication, and a looming congressional impeachment. But it appears the PGA's decision to move the 2022 PGA Championship from Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, may have upset the president as much as anything else, The New York Times' Maggie Haberman reported Monday.

A source close to the White House told Haberman that Trump is "gutted" by the move, and while he's angry about the House moving forward with impeachment (for an unprecedented second time), his reaction to losing the tournament was a "different order of magnitude."

How does this surprised anyone.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:03 am

Capitol riot detainee Q Shaman refuses to eat non-organic jail food

4 hours ago — Jake Angeli, a far-right conspiracy theorist from Arizona known as Q Shaman, "gets very sick if he doesn't eat organic food," according to his mom.

Jailer: Sounds like bologna , here's a bologna sandwich. Bon Appetit.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:58 am

Donald J. Trump@realdonaldtrump

Anarchists, Agitators or Protestors who vandalize or damage our Federal Courthouse in Portland, or any Federal Buildings in any of our Cities or States, will be prosecuted under our recently re-enacted Statues & Monuments Act. MINIMUM TEN YEARS IN PRISON. Don’t do it! @DHSgov

Jul 27th 2020 - 6:28:47 PM EST· Twitter for iPhone

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:54 am

Royal wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:55 am Let me know if you see more hypocrisy or weird stuff:

-Blue Lives Matter and Proud Boys screaming and fighting with cops.
-The same groups shaming BLM for rioting carried out the same behavior.
-A paramilitary police force didn't show up for this one.
-A good chance that Police that are Trump supporters were being yelled at and fought with Trump supporters.
-Jesus banners flown, as if Trump had parallels to religion and the bible
-Gun rights activists surprised that Secret Service level agents opened fire to defend the Capitol.

This was a magical gathering of Jerry Springer guests.

Event Summary:
America Reputation Value: 0 out of 5
Entertainment Value: 5 out of 5

We remain the undisputed leader of entertainment and distraction.

Adding:

-At the end of previous Presidents terms, Alex Jones bull horns that an event will occur to usher in martial law to extend a President's reign and dictaorship will result. But when a President is actually coming close to doing it, he claims its for a revolution.

-A teen girl who was kicked out of the house (literally) for attending a BLM rally, identified her mom who was punched in the face by a security gaurd. She reports that her mom didn't want her to attend the rally because of the possibility of violence. Sweet and swift karma.

-The orange messiah loving crowds that call themselves insiders claim "they are not sheep", are those that line up, go through gates, to attend rally's and ready to echo the message of their master.

-Many supported to build a medieval wall across the border, the DC rally shows rioters scaling a wall to enter the capital grounds showing how effective walls are.

-

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 am

A Texas realtor who took a private jet to the riot at the U.S. Capitol last week and called it the best day of her life is facing federal charges.

Jennifer Ryan, who goes by Jenna Ryan on social media, is the latest person charged in connection to the Jan. 6 attack that left five people dead, including a Capitol police officer.

Authorities said hours after the breach, Ryan wrote on Twitter that she had "just stormed the Capital [sic]."

"Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor.”

"It was one of the best days of my life"

Best day of her life was committing sedition. Now using it as marketing material.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Proud Boy begs judge not to send him back to jail where other Capitol rioters are getting beaten up

Reddit

Posted by Hatred_and_Mayhem

"Now, we're getting them out anyway, but we'd like to get them out a lot faster, and when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, I said, please don't be too nice. Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don't hit their head and they've just killed somebody. Don't hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay?"

“Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing" ... "And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a troublemaker who was looking to make trouble.”

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. There won’t be so much of them because the courts agree with us."

“There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches. We’re not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

“They said to me, ‘What do you think of waterboarding?’ I said I think it’s great, but we don’t go far enough. It’s true. We don’t go far enough. We don’t go far enough.”

~ Donald J. Trump

This is what the Capitol Hill rioters supported when it was intended for others, just think about that for a second before getting all sympathetic about them. You don't have to support an abusive prison system to see the irony in these people protesting the conditions they had hoped would become even more inhumane under Trump, or to feel indifference to their current plight of experiencing what they'd wished upon others. This is exactly what they wanted, they just never expected to be on the receiving end.

They were fools to believe they could overturn an election by force and colossally ignorant to believe Trump would give a single shit about any one of them after the fact. They should be thanking God every night that they weren't successful in taking any lawmakers hostage.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:48 pm

Trump turning down his most loyal cult supporters is one of the funniest things ever in Presidential history.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:08 am

They would have known the future outcome if they had researched the man.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:10 am

Classic dog catches car

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Oath Keepers Panicked That the Left Would ‘Decapitate’ Them After Failed Capitol

Prominent in the leak are paranoid email blasts from the group’s founder, Stuart Rhodes, who told members that the Biden White House was about to “conduct a ‘night of the long knives’ decapitation strike” on Oath Keepers under the guise of a massive power outage. Those conspiratorial fears were frequently accompanied by appeals to spend money.

These wingnuts over estimate their importance. I wonder what the Covid toll on them is at this point.