I'd rather be....

lkwalker

Re: I'd rather be....

Post by lkwalker » Mon May 09, 2011 5:39 pm

You got an ear problem? Fuck... just have it off. That's what I did.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon May 09, 2011 5:47 pm

What's the problem with your ear, poo?

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm

lkwalker wrote:You got an ear problem? Fuck... just have it off. That's what I did.
LOL....Sleep dep much? Like Van Gough.

Egg, it's like there's water in my ear and I can hear my own heartbeat. It's constant. My heart beats faster, it gets louder. It's been like that since I got a cold 6 months ago. But, I don't think there's water in there. I think something is messed up. :?
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon May 09, 2011 5:53 pm

It might just be clogged with wax and stuff. That's what it sounds like (no pun intended). Although, what the fuck do I know?

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 pm

SweetGrass wrote:
Egg, it's like there's water in my ear and I can hear my own heartbeat. It's constant. My heart beats faster, it gets louder. It's been like that since I got a cold 6 months ago. But, I don't think there's water in there. I think something is messed up. :?

http://www.myhomeremedies.com/topic.cgi?topicid=276

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon May 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Egg wrote:It might just be clogged with wax and stuff. That's what it sounds like (no pun intended). Although, what the fuck do I know?
I think it's the result of a neglected ear infection. It hurt a little for like a month, and then the pain went away, but the noise is still there. When wind blows by my ear, it sounds weird....like my eardrum is open or something.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

SweetGrass wrote:
Egg wrote:It might just be clogged with wax and stuff. That's what it sounds like (no pun intended). Although, what the fuck do I know?
I think it's the result of a neglected ear infection. It hurt a little for like a month, and then the pain went away, but the noise is still there. When wind blows by my ear, it sounds weird....like my eardrum is open or something.
:( I'm sorry, Christina. I wish I knew what to tell you.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon May 09, 2011 6:05 pm

SweetGrass wrote:
Christina, take a look at this link, perhaps you missed it:

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I know what to tell her- have it off.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm

TraumaT wrote:
SweetGrass wrote:
Christina, take a look at this link, perhaps you missed it:

I've been reading it. Thank you TT! :D There are a couple things I have not tried like putting peroxide in my ear. I'm gonna read more after I get Timmy from school. There's a ton of suggestions on there.