No socks, please..?

lkwalker

Re: No socks, please..?

Post by lkwalker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Which socks over there did you object to?
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Why is a sock necessary if everyone knows who it is? It is kind of dumb don't you think?

The socks created to pretend you are someone else other than the anonymous poster that you already were is completely stupid!

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:03 pm

I can see the humor in it. I used to crack up when BE pulled his shtick. It seemed like a comedy routine. It's like puppet theater.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 pm

The socks created to pretend you are someone else other than the anonymous poster that you already were is completely stupid!
Which ones did you object to? I hear these generic complaints but where's the beef? I always enjoyed all the socks over there and there were many. I also never found anyone hiding behind them. It was always obvious who they were.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 pm

If someone is trying to use a sock to hide and aggravate others then it's a no go.

BE was open so it's not much of a sock issue; more multiple personalities with the same personality. :)

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:09 pm

If someone is trying to use a sock to hide and aggravate others then it's a no go.
But that rarely happened.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:10 pm

lkwalker wrote:
Which ones did you object to? I hear these generic complaints but where's the beef? I always enjoyed all the socks over there and there were many. I also never found anyone hiding behind them. It was always obvious who they were.
I don't mind yours so much, but until Marvin came along, I did not always know who's sock someone was and I think in some cases it is only done for a devious reason.

Take the Prometheus sock that was supposedly handed from one to another. I liked Prometheus and was truly shocked to find a relationship to MissA in the end.

Prometheus PM'd me on a regular basis to talk about "his" girlfriend and I think he PM'd TT as well, I was hurt to find that it could have been a ruse by MissA as my comments to him/her were sincere :(

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Prometheus was designed for the express purpose of tweaking Chorlton and me. That one is still a mystery. MissA claimed that it was her brother and indeed I received probably 10 emails of apology from 'herm' or whomever it actually was. hahahahah Interesting times those.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 pm

I really enjoyed Chorlton's posts, I was sorry that he stopped posting, he was very funny.

I am really hoping that the hate doesn't come here now.

Let this place get off the ground and see what comes of it, no need to bring everyone from Amkon here, if that were the case, why bother with it, just stay at Amkon.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Given pack made it and then 'gave it away', there was some game in play.