I like this song

TraumaT

Re: I like this song

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Dr Exile wrote:Didn't run from you dear, I left to go to church.
Church, eh... Is that where you learn the jokes about the black people? I have a relative who is racist, she is Christian (very, VERY Christian!) and she doesn't like dark skinned persons. I told her that if she met Jesus on the street, he would certainly not be blonde and blue eyed like her, and then what was she gonna do. Would she demand that he was"sent back to his home country" too?

She didn't speak to me for months. Which actually was a relief, hahahaha!

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 pm

this is how jesus would had lookt like. He was Middle eastern, and had propably Palestinian/Caanan genes. enough said from my side.
http://www.giveshare.org/BibleStudy/217 ... jesus.html
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 pm

WatchDog wrote:Image

this is how jesus would had lookt like. He was Middle eastern, and had propably Palestinian/Caanan genes. enough said from my side.
http://www.giveshare.org/BibleStudy/217 ... jesus.html
Oh my, my supa dupa Uber Christian relative would have run screaming away if she saw this guy. Cause he was gonna rape her or steal her purse for sure, like all those other good for nothing dark people.

I sometimes wonder if it's religon that makes you stupid or if it's the stupidity that makes you religious.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 pm

TT you prolly have read in the history books how finland was christinaized? if not then im going to tell you, Finland was Christinized under the blade, bloodshed, and Murder, thats how. we have been under 800 years a christian nation, But i dont feel like a christian, ive read the bible, lol many versions of it, it dosent make any sense to me. and why should i not be allowed to practise the old faith Suomen Usko?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Neopaganism

and besides our christmas is Joulu ;) jul and it comes from the olden days Hjul, the winter solstice celebration, all so known as yule. heh, i guess im just one of em Pagans after all. And besides, Suomen Usko is protected by a act in finnish constitution, so im allowed to have it as my faith.....

meh all old churches from 1250 and so on , are strategicaly put on the Pagan worship places, to Lure the people to worship the tale of the carpenter.
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:51 pm

WatchDog wrote:TT you prolly have read in the history books how finland was christinaized? if not then im going to tell you, Finland was Christinized under the blade, bloodshed, and Murder, thats how. we have been under 800 years a christian nation, But i dont feel like a christian, ive read the bible, lol many versions of it, it dosent make any sense to me. and why should i not be allowed to practise the old faith Suomen Usko?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Neopaganism

and besides our christmas is Joulu ;) jul and it comes from the olden days Hjul, the winter solstice celebration, all so known as yule. heh, i guess im just one of em Pagans after all. And besides, Suomen Usko is protected by a act in finnish constitution, so im allowed to have it as my faith.....

meh all old churches from 1250 and so on , are strategicaly put on the Pagan worship places, to Lure the people to worship the tale of the carpenter.
Every religious book is written by humans anyway. I find it really surprising how many people don't understand that. God has not written a single word in a single book or letter EVER. And still religious people think the Bible or the Koran or whatever, contains words directly from God's mind.

And seriously, humans understand and know the mind of God with our tiny brains? Some regular Joe sits down, closes his eyes and somehow channels the will and thoughts of the creator of the universe, of everything? Yeah, right. Just like an ant understands quantum physics or I understand how a computer works.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 pm

oh wait im hearing voices, ohhhh a bright light, some old guy with a beard and a cane, is speak to me, he commands me, to shut the fuck up and worship him. oh wait he tells me hes god, and demands me to start a new cult. oh my is this possible??? :lol:

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:26 pm

The Great Pooh Bear is not from the Middle East, he's a warm fuzzy Bear. And besides, I had to go to pick up the .38 police special handgun the pastor repaired for me. God works in mysterious ways.

And I don't hate black folks, I love this guy.

Credo quia absurdum.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:37 pm

he has an odd accent, i cant understand a single word hes saying :(

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:03 pm

WatchDog wrote:he has an odd accent, i cant understand a single word hes saying :(
He basically uses 10 minutes to call Obama an evil pimp. But the poor guy is religious so most likely he believes that God told him that.
Last edited by TraumaT on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm

TraumaT wrote:
WatchDog wrote:he has an odd accent, i cant understand a single word hes saying :(
He basically uses 10 minutes to call Obama an evil pimp. But the poor guy is religious.
ahhhhh, so a black guy is calling another black guy who is the president a pimp, now that is news.