Top Weatherman: "EXPECT Another Polar Vortex 3-Times WORSE!"

TD NEWS

Top Weatherman: "EXPECT Another Polar Vortex 3-Times WORSE!"

Post by TD NEWS » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 pm

WINTER 2014/2015 WEATHER NEWS: ONE OF AMERICA'S BEST WEATHERMEN HAS JUST TOLD A CLOSE FRIEND THAT HE NOW HAS SUFFICIENT DATA TO CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT WE ARE "GOING TO EXPERIENCE ANOTHER POLAR VORTEX THIS WINTER THAT WILL BE THREE-TIMES-WORSE THAN LAST WINTER'S!!!", I HAVE JUST LEARNED. "*IF* IT GOES AS FAR SOUTH AS THE AGRICULTURAL BELT, AMERICA'S CROP YEILD (INCLUDING CATTLE FODDER) FOR THIS/NEXT YEAR WILL BE DESTROYED BY CLOSE TO 100%!"

TD NEWS NOTES: I still only have scant information about this story and believe it is a Forum exclusive, friends. I highly recommend buying a good, low-energy-consumption box freezer and stocking up with beef, if you can find it cheaply, because it'll become almost impossible to find *if* what I reported above indeed really does happen...
I know for a fact that a significant number of cattle ranchers were destroyed by last winter's polar vortex and the beef industry is a very different place, these days. I also ask you all to start learning how to raise your own source of protein, too. *FUKUSHIMA* has "destroyed* the Pacific, as Dana's hard-hitting video showed, last week, and we'll never again be able to eat anymore fish caught from there!
LEARN HOW TO RAISE PIGEONS/CHICKENS & HOW TO CATCH/RAISE FISH! IF YOU CAN, A FEW GOATS WOULD BE VERY GOOD IDEA, TOO...
ICELAND

Pigeon

Re: Top Weatherman: "EXPECT Another Polar Vortex 3-Times WOR

Post by Pigeon » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 pm

i hope not. The drought has taken it's toll the last few years. Hay went up, propane went up. I'll be doing the yearly fire wood cutting soon.

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:41 am

^ All I can say pigeon is stock up as well as you can for a "very cooooold, frigid" winter! I don't pity folk living up there in the snow belt, I can tell ya'!

I dare say you Californians (if that's where you are) should be okay, thogh. You *may* get the much-needed precipitation you've all been praying for, too...

If I were reading this, I would seriously think about buying a new box freezer, as I suggested, and then stocking it *FULL* with the cheapest beef you can find, friends. Prices are gonna' "sky-rocket", my source said!
ICELAND

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:17 am

I am in Texas, that state people love to make fun of. Winters are not too bad but last year we had some long string of pretty cold days instead of cold a couple days and then warm up. And it got cool pretty early into the fall.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:45 am

That means in San Diego there will be more 75 degree days.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:33 am

11:30pm and it is still 81 degrees. Must be summer.