Alien origins on Zeta I and Zeta II Reticuli questioned

TraumaT

Re: Alien origins on Zeta I and Zeta II Reticuli questioned

Post by TraumaT » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Royal wrote:Awesome post. Because of the grey's size and weight, the obvious answer would be they come from a planet with more gravity.
So..... How much exactly does a "grey" weigh?

Egg

Post by Egg » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Depends on the planet you weigh him on ;)

The one in my closet is about 65 pounds but he's strong!

Royal

Post by Royal » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Egg wrote:Couldn't beings from a planet with stronger gravitational pull have bigger stronger bodies, too?
:o Maybe . Most likely they will be more dense. Larger bone structure to deal with gravity. Like the ocean, there are big sperm whales and small plankton. It comes down to other factors like food chain economics and possible life seeding.

More gravity pushing on cell walls will create denser beings that want to escape the weight gravity brings them. Like the bottom of the ocean. Instead of water they will be dealing with more gas pressure in larger gaseous planets.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Royal wrote:
Egg wrote:Couldn't beings from a planet with stronger gravitational pull have bigger stronger bodies, too?
:o Maybe . Most likely they will be more dense. Larger bone structure to deal with gravity. Like the ocean, there are big sperm whales and small plankton. It comes down to other factors like food chain economics and possible life seeding.

More gravity pushing on cell walls will create denser beings that want to escape the weight gravity brings them. Like the bottom of the ocean. Instead of water they will be dealing with more gas pressure in larger gaseous planets.
Exactly. And, those little bastards would be extremely strong for their size - like monkeys.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:43 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Royal wrote:Awesome post. Because of the grey's size and weight, the obvious answer would be they come from a planet with more gravity.
So..... How much exactly does a "grey" weigh?
Good question. I guess I pulled that from my ass factory.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Royal wrote:
Good question. I guess I pulled that from my ass factory.
:lol:

I love an honest answer.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 am

The cadaver was 44 inches long with a weight of 27 pounds when the preservative solution had been drained
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 am

lkwalker wrote:
The cadaver was 44 inches long with a weight of 27 pounds when the preservative solution had been drained
Thanks. That was very spesific. It's a quote without any source, but what the hell, I'll believe it just like I believe that those 27 pounders creates crop circles.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:20 am

If you want the source it's going to cost you. Please enclose a 20 dollar bill with a stamped self addressed number 9 envelope and mail it to BENewsCorp™ Oslo Headquarters, 15 Spiral Road as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 am

lkwalker wrote:If you want the source it's going to cost you. Please enclose a 20 dollar bill with a stamped self addressed number 9 envelope and mail it to BENewsCorp™ Oslo Headquarters, 15 Spiral Road as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
What the hell, I am the Scandinavian foreign correspondant and translator, I didn't even get a lousy Christmas card, and now I must pay for access to sources?

Worst job I ever had.

iQuit

:mrgreen: