Quandary |ˈkwänd(ə)rē|

Royal

Quandary |ˈkwänd(ə)rē|

Post by Royal » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 pm

"The satellite looking at the future timeline is watching you type your reply in the thread. You have a typo in the first sentence.
Leaving it or fixing, one of those actions, will greatly affect your future. Choose wisely." - Pigeon

Pigeon

Re: Quandary |ˈkwänd(ə)rē|

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 am

People seem to think that a person who survived one shooting location but not another has a meaning.
NHL writer Jessica Redfield (Ghawi) was one of 12 people killed in movie theater shooting. In June, she survived a mall shooting in Toronto.

She previously lived in San Antonio where there is a large Air Force and cyber security presence but had moved to Denver, CO.

Remember this one.

John Bedell and Joe Stack

The date was February 15, and, I will not ever forget this, the audio file was last modified about an hour before I listened to it. The clip was of the end of a hockey game and as the commentator wrapped things up, he said something along the lines of

"Thrasers: 7, Kings: 6. Thanks for listening to us on this Monday night".

At first I didn't understand. I didn't even have a clue as to what was going on until Joe sent me more of the archives which had every digital video, and audio, broadcasts for events that were supposed to happen tomorrow, but had not happened yet. Confirmation finally came that this was not just some sort of hoax database kept for fun, when we tuned into the Thrashers-Kings game and the final score was Thrashers: 7, Kings: 6.

After brainstorming and researching for days, they finally discovered the database was being written to via satellite. And from there things clicked into place.

The NSA is able to see approximately 27 hours 42 minutes and 33 seconds into the future of the world.

This is done through a satellite. The satellite is able to take images of earth, a selected number of video and audio broadcasts (the majority of it is news) routed to the satellite by communications on the ground up, to roughly 27 hours before it happens. As every second goes by it is slowly gaining the ability to see further into the future. I'm not going to expand any further here, but to say the satellite is able to do this because of a flaw in the way the Lorentz transformations were derived.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:31 am

What we have is someone's universe bumping into a parallel one with tragic results.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:39 am

And they missed the "h" in the first "thrashers" word.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:00 am

Refer to the opening post in this thread. It's a strange loop.

Pana

Post by Pana » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Do you believe that about the satellites seeing into the future, Pigeon?

If so, can you explain how this could happen?
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

We have our next target Pigeon.

I will brainstorm excuses for a crazed shooter:

Disgruntled urban farmer.

Love Guru on bath salts.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Pana wrote:Do you believe that about the satellites seeing into the future, Pigeon?

I really doubt it, but never say never.

If they can, they are not nice people given the bad situations they could have stopped.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

So has a person in position of authority even said there is evidence to connect him to the crime and be held?

It all seems so vague except for what people think is obvious.

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Pana wrote:Do you believe that about the satellites seeing into the future, Pigeon?

I really doubt it, but never say never.

If they can, they are not nice people given the bad situations they could have stopped.
Lots of market in tragedy (Foundation for Haiti?)

The desire to become godlike
On this day, February 29, the Jamaican natives surrounding Christopher Columbus witnessed, no doubt much to their horror, the coming true of his prediction, the eclipse of the moon. Early in the evening it rose, turned a blood-red color, and disappeared.

The natives promised Columbus anything for the return of the moon, and near the end of the 50-minute eclipse, to their relief, he relented. The moon safely back in the sky once more, Columbus was rewarded with generous portions of food and drink, and sailed again, saved by his almanac.