Roswell confirmed. ...yet again

lkwalker

Roswell confirmed. ...yet again

Post by lkwalker » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:26 pm

From George Filer, a Ufologist whom I respect, comes this report... Special Reports
http://www.listrocket.com/public/archiv ... a78671540b
Lets face it, most of us dont know for sure what is going on, but don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and instincts.

Chase Brandon CIA Veteran Claims: "Roswell Happened!"

CHASE BRANDON is a thirty-five year operations officer in the CIAs Clandestine Service who has written "The Cryptos Conundrum."He lived undercover for twenty-five years and retired from undercover assignments in 2006, but continues to consult with several intelligence community agencies, the Department of Defense, and numerous state and federal law enforcement organizations. In his final assignment, Brandon was a senior staff officer for the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, serving as an Agency spokesman and CIA's official liaison to the entertainment industry. He provided technical consultation to many feature films, television series, and documentary programs, such as Mission Impossible III, The Bourne Identity, Alias, and 24. He has consulted for television programs including The Agency, Alias and JAG. He has appeared on Discovery, Learning Channel, History Channel, PBS, A&E, and has been interviewed on numerous programs.

Chase has written a fictional novel concerning Roswell, so he might have motivation for promoting the ET explanation. But if what he says is true, you would think it would be something he might want to share.

Joining John B. Wells, on Coast to Coast Radio on June 24, 2012, CIA Veteran, Chase Brandon says "Roswell Happened!"
He states he saw written material in CIA files that state an "ET craft crashed at Roswell from beyond this world" and there were "alien cadavers" recovered. Listen to his first hand statements he made on Coast to Coast Radio YouTube. "There were materials and other items; I can tell you 100 percent that Roswell happened. I opened a box and saw the data, cadavers, and photos."

Listen to the C2C interview here: [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLsw66_lTrs[/youtube]
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Royal

Re: Roswell confirmed. ...yet again

Post by Royal » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 pm

I was intrigued by the personal stories from people around the area. This is an alleged sketch from a nurse:

It appears the fingers evolved, or have embedded, textured tips for optimal iPad usability.

"Glenn Dennis' arranged to meet a nurse from the Base Hospital in a coffee house. The nurse had been in attendance during autopsies performed on "... several small non-human bodies ...". Glenn Dennis kept drawings of aliens that the nurse had sketched on a napkin during their meeting. This meeting was to be their last and Glenn Dennis could learn no more about the alien bodies, as the nurse was abruptly transferred to England within the next few days."
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case1134.htm

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 am

Tonight on C2C:

"Former CIA undercover operative, Chase Brandon, will discuss his life and work as an Agency spy, as well as his claims of viewing a top secret box that contained materials about the Roswell crash."

Did a comic book with a similar theme as a kid. Except the protagonist was a security guard of the warehouse and he was on the run.

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:22 am

Ach...

Roswell, without the hype, actually happened. Same thing with Corona which was the second crash site but didn't get as much publicity.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:00 am

Corona! Forgot about that one. Interesting. Rescue mission?

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 am

I think so. At least two alive beings were retrieved from both crash sites. It's been awhile since I read Freidman's book, "Crash at Corona".

I don't know if I can go with the prevailing hypothesis that radar caused the crashes though. After all, these things had been flying for awhile and were 'aware'(?) of human air technology/radio technology. At least i would think so.

Hey! I wonder when was the first reported occurrence of control systems being shut down in the proximity of ufo's?

-Albert Camus

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:57 am

Are you referring to the nuclear launch control systems? Heard some officials talk about it on the disclosure project.

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 am

That and airplane controls systems. Both the weaponry and other instruments on their panels while in mid flight after encountering a ufo. As an example, it happened in the Iranian encounter which was '79 I believe.

-Albert Camus

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 am

Excerpt:

Attempt To Fire On UFO Fails

Shortly after midnight on September 19, 1976, the Iranian Air Force command post in Tehran, Iran started receiving calls from local citizens reporting a strange object in the sky. The object was variously described as, "Bird-like," "A bright light," and "A helicopter with a shining light." The command post duty officer, knowing there were no helicopters in the area, called B.G. Yousefit, Assistant Deputy Commander of Operations for instructions. Yousefi told the citizens that they were observing a star. However, after talking with control tower personnel, he decided that possibly something unusual was being observed and that he should see for himself.

The object he saw was like a star but much bigger and brighter. So much so that he made the decision to scramble a F-4 jet from Shahrokhi Air force Base to investigate.
F-4 Interception With UFO

At 1:30 AM the F-4 sped down the Shahrokhi runway for a take off to intercept the UFO. The crew headed north of Tehran toward the brilliant light 70 miles ahead of them. The flight proceeded uneventfully for about 40 miles, but as the F-4 continued its intercept path all communications and instrumentation (Intercommunication and UHF) were suddenly lost. The pilot immediately changed course, breaking off the intercept and headed back for Shahrokhi. After the F-4 turned away from the UFO the jet regained all communications and instrumentation. Was the F-4 no longer a threat?

continued here: http://www.cohenufo.org/iranafjet.html

-Albert Camus

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 am

I think you are starting to paint a picture here. :o