US 'Space Warplane' Spying On Chinese Spacelab

Pigeon

US 'Space Warplane' Spying On Chinese Spacelab

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 pm

The U.S. Air Force's second mysterious mini-space shuttle, the X-37B, could be spying on China's space laboratory and the first piece of its space station, Tiangong-1. Amateur space trackers told the British Interplanetary Society publication Spaceflight that the black-funded spaceplane seemed to be orbiting the Earth in tandem with Tiangong-1, or the Heavenly Palace, leading the magazine to speculate that its unknown mission is to spy on [the lab]. ... The lab is unmanned for the moment, so all there'd be to study is the technology of the craft and what experiments it's doing. Still, the U.S. is hugely suspicious of China's space endeavors, so it's more than possible that they'd want to get a look at Tiangong-1 just in case it's doing anything unexpected.

Spying is a bit more expensive then it used to be.

Dr Exile

Re: US 'Space Warplane' Spying On Chinese Spacelab

Post by Dr Exile » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 am

I guess they don't believe the Chicom story that they are testing the manufacturing of noodles in a gravity free environment.
Credo quia absurdum.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 am

Probably not.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 am

The Chinese space agency has ordered Space age technology from the Patria Aviation Solutions. thats all i know, it was in the news here so, It seems we finnish are helping the chinese with their program, since NASA has no more space program, i all so know that we help Russian and European space agencies, and we all so have a Space Program. not many knows about this. SO what if americans are spying? they envy the chinese thats all. they are afraid that the chinks will do the same thing as yanks, shoot up sattelites with Nukes in em ;)
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:31 pm

they are afraid that the chinks will do the same thing as yanks, shoot up sattelites with Nukes in em
So far, China is the only one to have blown up a satellite.

It's a small group, those who have sent a space craft pass earth orbit, some where like te moon or mars. Even I have a space program; on the 4TH of July I launch a few rockets into the air. :)

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm

The little space plane should serve as a warning that the US will not tolerate any challenge to her space supremacy. The little guy's current mission is to attach a rocket to the bumper of the Chinese sedan and launch it directly into the sun. The mission is called, aptly, "Operation Fried Noodles."
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Wonder if the billions spent for 'Fried Noodles' will prove success. The 'Fried Rice' mission was a billion delivery failure.

Sing like this, 'La La La', not 'Rah Rah Rah'.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Fuckit. The Chinese jalopy is history.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm

:lol: i gotta say i love how you laugh away the chinese efforts ;) At least they are doing something and not creatin unemployment ;)
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:48 pm

I'll have you know Watchdog, now that we rely on the Bangladeshi Space Network, the US is the true dominatrix of outer space.
Credo quia absurdum.