magical faith healers and you

IndicusMaximus

magical faith healers and you

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Okay so I was told to check out these two guys.

One apparently heals people by just gazing at them.

The other does some other shit.

Braco:

http://www.braco.net/

You can also buy some Braco jewelry if you're so moved. BUY IT!!!!

John of God:

http://www.johnofgod.com/index.php/welc ... f-god.html

You can buy a DVD or two if you'd like.

Anybody seen the movie, The Mechanic?

They assassinate fools like this.

Apparently, though, if you just stare at Braco's picture for a while, you will feel better or something.

That would be weird, though. He has seminars where people are all gathered in a room, and he comes up onstage and just stares at everyone.

He just fucking stares at everyone. How the Hell did this happen that people hand over money to a guy who just stares at you?

Well... there is an occult power spoken of.... having to do with a subtle electromagnetic force which is generated by what is described as an inner sun. When transmitted to objects and through direct or indirect contact, it has been known to have odd and in some cases profound effects.

Do you think these people are misusing such a power for financial gain? Could they really have a power? How does a guy who just stares at people become a healer instead of a creep that stares at people? Are these people "Of God", or are they charlatans using hypnotism techniques or even a subtle power gained through certain yogic practices or prayer techniques in order to influence people?

Hypnotism is a big part of black magic, actually. When I was in the OTO, one of the first things we were encouraged to learn were hypnosis techniques.

Sans the possibility of occult forces, the power of hypnotism has proven to be quite profound in itself. Are all faith healers just experts in hypnosis? Or are there really a few genuine healers out there?

What about therapeudic touch as taught by the theosophical society?

Dora Kunz was the director of the theosophical society of america for years. My mother knew her personally, since we only live a few miles away from the American headquarters. So the story goes, I was very sick as a baby, and with help from Dora Kunz, my mother healed me with some sort of energy produced by the body through the practice of therapeudic touch. Is this same energy the "occult power" spoken of in esoteric literature?

Lots of questions and things to think about. Lots of charlatans out there. The best way to investigate these things is to examine them and perhaps practice them personally.

I've experienced my fair share of phenomena associated with "occult powers and/or visions". It must be told that, although I've done some drugs in my day, I've never made it a steady habit, and I've never been under the influence of drugs when experiencing any of these phenomenon.

We need to understand these aspects of ourselves better, and I don't trust those charlatans.... the faith healers, the gurus, the "mystery schools".... all garbage filled with morons.

I trust people who have shown their humanity to me. I trust people who are asking questions like I am.

What do you people know about triggering the unconscious power? Do those fool healers have it? I highly doubt it. Can we have it? What would we do in a society of supernatural beings like we could possibly become?

I believe that we all can access this, and at one point in our distant past, we did all have this ability. It seems to me that this is our true nature, and it is our true path to freedom, and all these faith healers, political creatures, governing behemoths, religious dictatorships.... would just fall to our knees and disintegrate if we knew of a true nature to where we could actively manipulate matter with subtle force of Will.

If one can do it, that means we all can do it, and that means our entire education system has been designed not to be educational, but to be disabling. We may all be critically disabled.

What do you think about that? How do we truly take our power back?

What we do now doesn't work.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

lkwalker

Re: magical faith healers and you

Post by lkwalker » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Show me faith healer who's lived for two hundred years and I'll buy his shit.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:51 pm

lkwalker wrote:Show me faith healer who's lived for two hundred years and I'll buy his shit.
Are you being literal here? Just wondering.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Hahaha. The shit he's peddling on his website.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Babaji.... ever hear of Babaji before? He supposedly appeared out of a cave one day, as an 18 year old boy, and he seemingly just popped outta thin air. Apparently he's lived for thousands of years and just materializes a new body when he needs it.

Sounds cool. I wouldn't let him borrow five bucks, though. Especially not with those powers.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:58 pm

I put my faith in Baba Ghanouj.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Mmmmm sounds good.

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:02 pm

I prefer his cousin The Great Chumus.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Chumus is for chumps.

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote:Chumus is for chumps.
I will issue a Fatwah against you in the name of the Great Chumus.