Pandolfi and Kit Green

TraumaT

Re: Pandolfi and Kit Green

Post by TraumaT » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Egg wrote:Is Rendalsham the English one?

Yes, it is the English one, but is is spelled "Rendlesham", in case you want to Google for information about this UFO incident.

But this sighting may have been a hoax, at least if we are to believe Kevin Conde. I have no idea if he is telling the truth or not:
One interesting utterance that a puzzled Halt gives on the tape recording is, "The red, white and blue lights of the UFO are still hovering over Woodbridge."

But former USAF Security Policemen, Kevin Conde, has exclusively revealed that these lights were the result of a practical joke he played on the gullible airman.

Conde says, "I drove my patrol car out of sight from the gatehouse, turned on the red and blue emergency lights and pointed white flashlights through the mist into the air."

"The bottom line is that, that was not a UFO it was a 1979 Plymouth Volare!" explains a bemused Conde.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/east/ser ... ufos.shtml

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:54 pm

HAHAHA!!! Could be a hoax. I just wonder how multiple military guys could be hoaxed so easily. What they explain sounds like more than some lights flashing if I remember correctly.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Egg wrote:HAHAHA!!! Could be a hoax. I just wonder how multiple military guys could be hoaxed so easily. What they explain sounds like more than some lights flashing if I remember correctly.
I don't really have any opinion myself about this case, who knows what really happened. But the statements from Kevin Conde is also a part of the story, so they should at least be taken into consideration...

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Yeah, it's good to hear just sounds odd to me. Why would a local cop play games with some military dudes. Seems like a good way to lose your job. ;)

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Egg wrote:Yeah, it's good to hear just sounds odd to me. Why would a local cop play games with some military dudes. Seems like a good way to lose your job. ;)
Well, nobody knew about it at the time.... He didn't reveal the truth (?) until 2003.

;)

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

That seems odd to me too. Why wouldn't he want people to know about his handywork.
That said, I have no dog in this fight. I believe there are aliens and have no problem believing they're here. I also have no problem believing that the overwhelming majority of sightings are hoaxes, mistakes, lies, etc.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

It's all a natural phenomena. As natural as the Aurora Borealis, earthquakes, and sunspots.

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:40 pm

I believe you once brought something up on amkon, MrP, linking whatever's going on to angel sightings and succubi and any other weird encounter that people have had over the ages.
That makes sense to me to some degree.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Read the entire case.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:47 pm

lkwalker wrote:Read the entire case.
I saw a show on it. Whenever there are multiple people who are trained to be observant, I stop and listen. Like I said above, I doubt some police lights tricked these guys.