"Show me your crazy"

Egg

Re: "Show me your crazy"

Post by Egg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Show me your crazy or show me your nuts?

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Kentucky Fried Movie is one of the funniest movies of all time.

Of All Time!

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:16 am

The real pickle is finding something that I don't violently reject as horribly boring and meaningless. I was thinking one day not too long ago when I had just written a song and gotten zero pleasure out of it, as if the song was a piece of poop secreting out of me, "Why have I never smashed all of my musical gear before?"

Everything really is just kind of boring. Maybe being the messiah and doing all the stuff attributed to me, the messiah, in revelations would be really really fun and interesting.

I'm gunna be the messiah because everything is boring. The extremely cynical bastard at the end of days. The Judgmental Asshole that holds the fate of every single person in his hands. "You want to get glorified bodies, now do ya? How does Hell sound instead, hmm? Is that cool with you demonic little golum-assed hairless excuses forprimates after 2000 years of persecution of every creature on the Earth in My name, and then at the end of this whole song and dance ya just sit there grinding your teeth and smacking your lips in your horribly sterile penguin suit and bore me so painfully that my eyes turn to dust and I go mad from the crippling silence of NOTHING!?!?! I mean, if you're cool with that, I'll just send you miserable pond scum descendants to burn in Hell for eternity now. Ohhh.... loook at the Hellmouth, it's OPENING! Uhhh ohhhhhhh.... oh no! oh no! You're about to fall in!?!?! Eternal damnation is just a fumbled step away for you, ay?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm just FUCKING with you, dudes! All of you are free to go back to the happy eternally joyful garden of Heaven now. Enjoy."

Then I just sit on a rock and roll a big fatty, get blazed and go "Welp... what now?"
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

Hey I got an idea! Remember when I was saying to give me your money last night when I was drunk?

I still think that's a good idea. Just give me all your money and I promise I'll use it.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.