It is sad

Pigeon

It is sad

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:31 pm

When the Space-X news release platform is Twitter.

Pigeon

Re: It is sad

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:16 pm

I will require every federal employee to pass a new civil service test, demonstrating an understanding our constitutional limited government

- The guy who asked why you couldn't just shoot protestors.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:46 pm

NE0099 - reddit

If you’re scared by a kid ringing your doorbell or someone turning around in your driveway, you are too skittish and fragile to have weapons.
The_Wookalar - reddit

storytime: we had a very minor earth tremor in my area (east coast) a few months ago, and people were talking about it on Nextdoor. This one guy told everyone how he heard his windows rattle, and - actual quote - "so I grabbed my nine..."

I mean, what were you going to do, Greg? Shoot an earthquake?

Gun nuts are just looking for any excuse to play with their stupid toys.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:17 pm

Still being called "Fox NEWS"

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:25 am

Josephine Harvey
April 20, 2023 at 10:15 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz
American politician (born 1970)

In a November 2020 call between Sen. Ted Cruz and Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, the Texas Republican said Donald Trump’s allies needed “actual evidence” to support the then-president’s election fraud claims if they wanted their challenges to hold up in court.

“They can’t just be, you know, ‘Somebody tweeted that.’ There’s got to be demonstrable facts that can be laid out with evidence because that’s what a court of law is going to look to ― not just an allegation but actual facts,” he said in a recording of the Nov. 7, 2020, call obtained by MSNBC.

Cruz added that he was “hopeful” that Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who led the legal push to overturn the 2020 presidential results, “comes on the show tomorrow and he has some of those facts,” and he added, “I hope the legal team continues to lay out the specific evidence because that’s what it’s going to take to prevail in court.”

Though no such evidence was produced, Cruz went on to lead an effort to block the certification of President Joe Biden’s win, pushing Trump’s lie that the election had been rife with fraud.

Despite his reservations, in January 2021, Cruz ended up voting not to certify the results of the 2020 election, joining several hardline GOP senators in repeating Trump's election fraud lies.

Actions of a US senator.