Living in the Fourth Reich.

Set

Living in the Fourth Reich.

Post by Set » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 am

"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Egg

Re: Living in the Fourth Reich.

Post by Egg » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 am

Yup, funny how it was a big deal back then and not many seem to care about this sort of thing anymore. I was reading the Iphone article on gizmodo and one of the posters said something along the lines of there no longer being any privacy, he doesn't break the law and so what's the big deal?

Sad.

Set

Post by Set » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:00 am

Egg wrote:
Yup, funny how it was a big deal back then and not many seem to care about this sort of thing anymore. I was reading the Iphone article on gizmodo and one of the posters said something along the lines of there no longer being any privacy, he doesn't break the law and so what's the big deal?

Sad.
The intended result of Uncle Sham's creeping fascism; "First they came for the Communists......."
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:06 am

Set wrote:
Egg wrote:

Sad.
The intended result of Uncle Sham's creeping fascism; "First they came for the Communists......."
Yeah, the old frog on a pot of water thing. They define who is dangerous and leave the definition a bit hazy. Everyone else get scared to death and voila!

Set

Post by Set » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 am

Egg wrote:
Set wrote:
Egg wrote:

Sad.
Yeah, the old frog on a pot of water thing. They define who is dangerous and leave the definition a bit hazy. Everyone else get scared to death and voila!
Oh I don't know, Ovum. Uncle Scam has been pretty specific when you think about it. It was the filthy fuck happy Catholics from America's foundation up to the start of the last century, when (to the dismay to most Fundie Americans) the Commies took pride of place. Even the satanic Muslims haven't fully taken over from the goddamn Commies in older Americans minds. If the White's House cat were to have kittens it would be a nefarious soshallus plot in the minds of most Reds-under-the-bed Americans.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 am