A Healthy Vent

Royal

A Healthy Vent

Post by Royal » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:03 am

The chaos started around mid January. Videos of patients, doctors, and lock down situations in Wuhan China flooded the dark spots of the internet.
People who knew the danger used minimal critical thinking skills to know how fast this could be at our door step. So we watched vigilantly.
The main stream news- Quiet. Consumed with impeachment news and the political race. All news stations filled with the same ordinary garbage to keep citizens divided. Pumping the right with half-truths and pumping the left with idiotic political correctness.

The situation got worse in the outbreak epicenter. More videos flooded the internet on how grave the situation really is.
From videos of hospitals being built in weeks to leaks of doctors and citizens reporting government cover-up of infection and mortality rates.
They even sacrificed themselves to their own government to get the word out.

The internet consumed all open source data it had and tried to raise the alarm, but where was our billion dollar intelligence agencies?
Main stream news and governments still quiet. When it reached the World Health Organization (WHO), they downplayed the threat for weeks.
Everyone still remembers how frustrated the press was with trying to get the WHO to admit the reality of looming pandemic. The WHO more concerned with the language, political correctness, and trivial issues rather than action.

I'm writing to report our education in the United States is a complete and utter failure. I'm shitting on everyone in this write-up. Governments, World Health Organization (WHO), MSNs, Conspiracy Theorists, and low information society.

Governments- We literally see how bat shit crazy China really is and how they treat citizens. We also know that the billions of dollars that go to US intelligence organizations are being wasted by either not taking appropriate actions or failing to raise the alarm with leadership.

WHO - How will you even be an organization any more? You had one job- Let us know if bad bugs are coming. You wasted our fucking time.

MSNs- ALL OF THEM. Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, While 10% of the World was in shut down over a life threatening unknown, probably genetically engineered bat shit crazy airborne AIDs virus, you were fucking covering impeachment results, democratic nominees, and Kobe Bryants death. What the fuck is wrong with you all? if you were afraid to raise panic than we raised a bunch of panic stricken bitches? Is this our country?
Preparation dispels panic, and you wasted time composting the usual main stream garbage.

Conspiracy Theorists- Turns out, most of them were right on worrying about this one. But there is a sub-group of people that turned their back on the science and now think it's just a government plot against the citizens. What the fuck is wrong with you all? Are you going into imaginary dream land where the virus never existed? Are you going into imaginary fucktard retard land where you forgot all the reports of doctors and nurses on the front lines complaining, crying, and exhausted from dealing with patients? Use your own fucking mind and question the whacky retard Koolaid before you drink it on radio and TV. Other sub groups believe EXPIRED trump koolaid of political party hoaxes and conspiracies against their rival party.

Low Information Society- You are the biggest bitches of all. Most likely the reason why we cannot tell the truth on the virus on-time is to not panic your stupid asses that can't handle it. You would rather fill your carts with toilet paper then canned food. News Flash, you can't wipe your ass if you don't eat.I first saw the reports in Hawaii about this, and thought, maybe they just shit more on the Islands because of their diet. Nope. Turns out US Mainland is full of the same retards.

You would rather fill your brain with instagram motivational quotes then look into the large stampede of life changing events headed your way.
Your college diploma proven worthless.

How can you spread the lies of comparing this to the Flu if you done little research than your peers who have been following since middle of January? is this from a sub-conscious bitch ass state of mind that can't handle change? Listen, we are all for thinking positive. But there is a phenomenon of thinking positive in the wrong direction.

Hopefully this vent is all in vein, and the world is just a reflection of the Chaos residing in me...

But there is a lot of retards out there that I can't identify with.

Pandumbic is right.

Stupid sheep is right.

If Area-51 aliens exist, I need evac from this dimension on earth pronto. Earth is RETARDED!

Pigeon

Re: A Healthy Vent

Post by Pigeon » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:12 pm

Part of the IC did try to get the president to act by his reaction was to brush it off.

Any more push by the IC would just get written off as the government trying to control people.

In this county, someone can deliver take out to a car coughing while wearing no mask and the locals defend the coughing, etc. Idiocracy.

This is America, I have the right to cough virus on your food.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Hopefully this vent is all in vein, and the world is just a reflection of the Chaos residing in me...
Oh you got it correct, the majority of society is failing. Check out who is the US president.

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:05 am

Joe Exotic will get more votes than me.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Lower you qualifications to attract voters.

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:10 am

Looks like I will need to gains some Koalafications.

Meet the Koala King.