Entanglement

lkwalker

Entanglement

Post by lkwalker » Tue May 08, 2012 12:51 pm

In logically extending entanglement only one conclusion can be made: that everything indeed happens at once. This necessarily means that time and space are categorically imposed upon reality by Consciuosness and are not essential principles of existence per se. Einstein's greatest fear.

The science that will benefit most radically from such a realization is UFOlogy because it solves the 'vast distances' enigma. In reality there are no 'distances' either great or small. Simultaneity applies to space and it's identical antipode, time, in equal measure. This is the reason for my treatment of UFOlogy as a philosophical enquiry rather than a matter of pure physics.

well how else do you think i come up with this bullshit?

Lemme explain it backwards; it may make more sense...

First of all the premise is that the totality of all things, actual entities and occasions or events, all occur at once. That is what we call 'singularity-' the state of undifferentiated potential- otherwise called 'possibility.' Otherwise known as 'god' or 'consciousness.' So the singularity, which is the primordial state of existence, is characterized by a dense and inherent simultaneity. No time/ no space. Post modern cosmologists suppose that this stasis somehow exploded in what they call the 'big bang' introducing a dimensional quality to being. How this happened they don't say. Because they don't know. But even so, that proposition defines the very limit of the rational knowledge of physics. Beyond that boundary is the absurd or the 'unknowable.'

But such a flight of fancy is unnecessary when the principle of universal consciousness is considered. (...lights another blunt.) Consciousness, by its very nature, necessarily requires of itself- order. Order is not a necessary principle for an undifferentiated state per se. But as you'll soon see it is, in a sense, necessary for the realization of potential. The resolution of this conundrum is the imposition of the dimensional categories of space and time upon primordial reality. That begs a further consideration- the requirement of an agency to act upon the singularity and to impose these dimensional categories. That agency, as luck would have it, is the necessary quality of the primordial basic substance of singularity itself. It is actually identical with it in the same sense that energy and matter are identical. It is consciousness, otherwise known as 'god.' So we've come full circle from the end to the beginning and I hope I've been helpful.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

lkwalker

Re: Entanglement

Post by lkwalker » Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Said Mr Penny...

Of course everything happens at once. But I'm not sure you're aware of the "why".

Replied I...

That's above my pay grade. But I have a rough idea. God is in the business of encouraging all her little minds to become jewels with which she will decorate her hair.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue May 08, 2012 1:19 pm

I have the feeling man doesn't really understand reality and the universe but I also am not sure if I agree with that version. But given the first part of the previous sentence, it is as good as any I suppose.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Reason only takes us so far before it's clay feet begin to melt. It's the human condition, afterall.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue May 08, 2012 2:51 pm

I tend to think it's parallel universes or realities due to quantum type effects or event branches.

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm

I will contemplate on this idea after a thorough run down on financial projections and analysis.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Pigeon wrote:I tend to think it's parallel universes or realities due to quantum type effects or event branches.
What does that pretend for the concept of "universe?" Doesn't the Universe contain the sum total of all possibility by definition? I would have to think that if the definition has any meaning or reality at all then all possible parallels are contained within it and are not true universes in themselves.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue May 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I can see that point but I was referring to an explaination of odd events. These could coexist.

There are thoughtd like Russel's Paradox...man has probably tried to make sense of something that he really cannot total understand. Our brain after all is part of the system so might it not be able to understand it all.

According to naive set theory, any definable collection is a set. Let R be the set of all sets that are not members of themselves. If R qualifies as a member of itself, it would contradict its own definition as a set containing all sets that are not members of themselves. On the other hand, if such a set is not a member of itself, it would qualify as a member of itself by the same definition. This contradiction is Russell's paradox.

Informal presentation

Let us call a set "abnormal" if it is a member of itself, and "normal" otherwise. For example, take the set of all squares. That set is not itself a square, and therefore is not a member of the set of all squares. So it is "normal". On the other hand, if we take the complementary set that contains all non-squares, that set is itself not a square and so should be one of its own members. It is "abnormal".

Now we consider the set of all normal sets, R. Attempting to determine whether R is normal or abnormal is impossible: If R were a normal set, it would be contained in the set of normal sets (itself), and therefore be abnormal; and if it were abnormal, it would not be contained in the set of all normal sets (itself), and therefore be normal. This leads to the conclusion that R is neither normal nor abnormal: Russell's paradox.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue May 08, 2012 4:16 pm

I often think about how Godel Incompleteness might actually apply beyond math to the mind in contenplating the universe...

"any machine or method that produces statements about arithmetic either sometimes produces false statements, or else there are true statements about arithmetic that it never produces."

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue May 08, 2012 4:45 pm

lkwalker wrote:In logically extending entanglement only one conclusion can be made: that everything indeed happens at once. This necessarily means that time and space are categorically imposed upon reality by Consciuosness and are not essential principles of existence per se. Einstein's greatest fear.

The science that will benefit most radically from such a realization is UFOlogy because it solves the 'vast distances' enigma. In reality there are no 'distances' either great or small. Simultaneity applies to space and it's identical antipode, time, in equal measure. This is the reason for my treatment of UFOlogy as a philosophical enquiry rather than a matter of pure physics.

well how else do you think i come up with this bullshit?

Lemme explain it backwards; it may make more sense...

First of all the premise is that the totality of all things, actual entities and occasions or events, all occur at once. That is what we call 'singularity-' the state of undifferentiated potential- otherwise called 'possibility.' Otherwise known as 'god' or 'consciousness.' So the singularity, which is the primordial state of existence, is characterized by a dense and inherent simultaneity. No time/ no space. Post modern cosmologists suppose that this stasis somehow exploded in what they call the 'big bang' introducing a dimensional quality to being. How this happened they don't say. Because they don't know. But even so, that proposition defines the very limit of the rational knowledge of physics. Beyond that boundary is the absurd or the 'unknowable.'

But such a flight of fancy is unnecessary when the principle of universal consciousness is considered. (...lights another blunt.) Consciousness, by its very nature, necessarily requires of itself- order. Order is not a necessary principle for an undifferentiated state per se. But as you'll soon see it is, in a sense, necessary for the realization of potential. The resolution of this conundrum is the imposition of the dimensional categories of space and time upon primordial reality. That begs a further consideration- the requirement of an agency to act upon the singularity and to impose these dimensional categories. That agency, as luck would have it, is the necessary quality of the primordial basic substance of singularity itself. It is actually identical with it in the same sense that energy and matter are identical. It is consciousness, otherwise known as 'god.' So we've come full circle from the end to the beginning and I hope I've been helpful.

Amazing. :popcorn:

Encore! Bring him to my office.