New World Order

WatchDog

New World Order

Post by WatchDog » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Is there such an orginaisation as the new world order? if so where is the evidence?

i havent seen any kind of new world order. but do they mean Freemasons? the bavarian illuminati? or the 13 bloodlines from babylon??

lets talk conspiracy and see what we can make of this by our own, and yes no hoax sites allowed as evidence.

as i see it, what we could call new world order bilderberg group. now these rats have their dirty claws in the monetery world.
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Dr Exile

Re: New World Order

Post by Dr Exile » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm

"The United Nations was designed in 1945 by U.S. bankers"

'Nuff said.
Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:02 am

WatchDog wrote:Is there such an orginaisation as the new world order? if so where is the evidence?

i havent seen any kind of new world order. but do they mean Freemasons? the bavarian illuminati? or the 13 bloodlines from babylon??

lets talk conspiracy and see what we can make of this by our own, and yes no hoax sites allowed as evidence.

as i see it, what we could call new world order bilderberg group. now these rats have their dirty claws in the monetery world.
New World Order is a political expression. Like "Change", you know the one Dr Exile loves so much, hahahahahaha!

And the only real power and real motivation in this world is money. Follow the money and you'll find out who are really pulling the strings. There is a war somewhere? Then you can be damn sure someone is making big bucks on it.

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 pm

TraumaT wrote:
WatchDog wrote:Is there such an orginaisation as the new world order? if so where is the evidence?

New World Order is a political expression. Like "Change", you know the one Dr Exile loves so much, hahahahahaha!

And the only real power and real motivation in this world is money. Follow the money and you'll find out who are really pulling the strings. There is a war somewhere? Then you can be damn sure someone is making big bucks on it.
;) thats why i took up the Bilderberg group. ;)
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:01 pm

WatchDog wrote:
TraumaT wrote:

;) thats why i took up the Bilderberg group. ;)
OK. Well, different people get invited to the different meetings each year, so I guess you can't really call these people a "group". And not everyone who attends the meetings are extremely rich either, as far as I know.

Do you think these Bilderberg meetings are a bad thing? Just curious.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Of course they are, they eat baby ducks at those meetings.
Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Dr Exile wrote:
Of course they are, they eat baby ducks at those meetings.
Sinister indeed.