Amanda Knox

lkwalker

Re: Amanda Knox

Post by lkwalker » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:47 pm

To borrow from another thread... Margaritas ante porco. Yum.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Pam wrote:
TT you do realize that I was using that as a parable to defend your position on the Amanda Knox case, right?
You chose a strange way of doing it. It seemed to me that you were more interested in taking a jab at BE than discussing what I was actually talking about, which was the case with the missing baby Lisa and the use of statement analysis in the investigation.

Sorry, just being honest about how I see it.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Pam wrote:
TT you do realize that I was using that as a parable to defend your position on the Amanda Knox case, right?
You chose a strange way of doing it. It seemed to me that you were more interested in taking a jab at BE than discussing what I was actually talking about, which was the case with the missing baby Lisa and the use of statement analysis in the investigation.

Sorry, just being honest about how I see it.
And why you saw it that way... correct?

Oy Vey.... sometimes I feel like I'm talking to someone where English is not their first language!!!!

:lol: Oh that is the case here!

TT, I was not taking a "jab" at BE at all. You clearly misunderstood....

He was criticizing you for saying that the testimony you have seen in the Amanda Knox case is not "proof" and that guilt should be established on the basis of evidence rather than some undefined 'common sense.' He is telling you that what is clearly 'common sense" as to 'why' you think something.... does not make it evidence.

Me and my little pea sized brain recalled how BE had reacted in a similar way to you in these two cases so I thought to mention it..... this was the easiest way for me to get my thoughts across by using an example.

Read into my words as you wish, but when I explain my reasoning for saying something a certain way and you still decide to read into my words as you wished, there is not much more I can say.

I will bow out of this thread now...... my opinion obviously riled the wrong people around this place!

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Pam wrote:
Oy Vey.... sometimes I feel like I'm talking to someone where English is not their first language!!!!

:lol: Oh that is the case here!
:roll:

You are acting like a child.

And I am not responsible for your words, I simply read them, tiresome as it often is because you are so verbose. If you feel misunderstood, perhaps you should chose other words and try to be clearer.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Me and my little pea sized brain recalled how BE had reacted in a similar way to you in these two cases so I thought to mention it
The problem is that I did not. The 'common sense' involved was the Amkoid lynchmob prejudice in dismissing the accusations against Bundy despite the evidence presented by this victim and others. You were and remain part of that 'common sense' mob despite the evidence both old and recent. Even now you refuse to acknowledge that the Pigeon's PMs are valid evidence that the episode actually occurred- demanding screenshots for crissakes. If you want find the porcos who shit on the pearls I suggest you look in the mirror.

Mur

Post by Mur » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:01 pm

This shit is old

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Mur wrote:This shit is old
Old, but still confusing to Pam, it seems.

Jeez.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

It is old. And worn out. Why it was reawakened I can only guess. Positions have petrified during the last two years and there's no changing minds at this late juncture. Fuck it. If anyone is still interested, the record still stands-- here, at Amkon, at RU, and at HM. Read it and enjoy.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Pam wrote:
lkwalker wrote:The hacking was proven by HP right here and before your eyes. Or were they closed?
I am talking about prior to that.... at the time it occurred. hp didn't verify this until almost a year later.

And technically..... if it were to go to court, hp confirmed something but he did not have the original PM's..... it could have gone to court and gone either way.

But as I said to you.... don't confuse me of dredging up old history to cause a problem... I did it to explain how what you say is flawed and why....

By the way, I always thought Pack clearly had it in for you and assumed he was the guilty one. What I am trying to say is it depends who the victim is as to how one will react.
I think this sums it up pretty well. Same said she believes Pack did this. Pam is saying that there was no proof once upon a time, only feelings. Not much different than this Knox case.
Pam said, that she felt that Pack was the hacker and once Pigeon posted those emails knew it.

What's the big deal?

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Egg wrote:
What's the big deal?
Ask Pam, she is the one who dragged this ancient shit up.