I love my cats

lkwalker

Re: I love my cats

Post by lkwalker » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:19 pm

There are only two things of true value in the world- children and small animals. If we were to realize that, to internalize that, we'd know intuitively that the planet has a huge abundance of wealth- and that inert, shiny things have nothing to do with it. That's really all the truth we need to know. And yet here we are, digging and sucking shit out of the gut of Gaia and covering her beauty in noxious smokes making the survival of the good things ultimately impossible. And then we weep like wounded fools when our blind and insolent idiocy comes back to us in 911s and Fukushimas. We've given over our single chance of redemption to a million blue jacketed tepcomen and cigar smoking leery industrialists, banksters, speculators, generals and other assorted pigs who toss table scraps to the fearful mobs milling below their banquet tables. It's not a new story, but one worth repeating as we near the edge of abyss. Just as in cats and children, the ridiculous are noble. And just as in the rich and the wastrels, the noble are ridiculous. And a word to those who can hear- it doesn't require any altered state to either see or to say these things. It is plain and it is truth. We, here in the Pigeon's parlor, mostly know these things while elsewhere we are nothing but trolls. Willfulness is hatred while imagination is love.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:50 pm

There are only two things of true value in the world- children and small animals.

Can we add bacon?

otherwise I see truth in that small wall above...

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Only when the pig gives us permission to remove it from it's ass.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Don't leave this guy off the list.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

lkwalker wrote:
We, here in the Pigeon's parlor, mostly know these things while elsewhere we are nothing but trolls.
Actually I think that is just you. And your socks. Oh, and MrP.

Derp, derp!

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 pm

lkwalker wrote:There are only two things of true value in the world- children and small animals. If we were to realize that, to internalize that, we'd know intuitively that the planet has a huge abundance of wealth- and that inert, shiny things have nothing to do with it. That's really all the truth we need to know. And yet here we are, digging and sucking shit out of the gut of Gaia and covering her beauty in noxious smokes making the survival of the good things ultimately impossible. And then we weep like wounded fools when our blind and insolent idiocy comes back to us in 911s and Fukushimas. We've given over our single chance of redemption to a million blue jacketed tepcomen and cigar smoking leery industrialists, banksters, speculators, generals and other assorted pigs who toss table scraps to the fearful mobs milling below their banquet tables. It's not a new story, but one worth repeating as we near the edge of abyss. Just as in cats and children, the ridiculous are noble. And just as in the rich and the wastrels, the noble are ridiculous. And a word to those who can hear- it doesn't require any altered state to either see or to say these things. It is plain and it is truth. We, here in the Pigeon's parlor, mostly know these things while elsewhere we are nothing but trolls. Willfulness is hatred while imagination is love.
So, U Mad?

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 pm

pretty much. you?
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Pigeon wrote:Don't leave this guy off the list.

Holy shit. It's the pig's ass himself. Let's pop the question. hahahahaha
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn