Hiding

lkwalker

Re: Hiding

Post by lkwalker » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 am

I also think you should be required to post a sketch of your pecker.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 am

This, from the guy who can't settle on a single identity.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 am

I'm a syndicate.

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:10 am

lkwalker wrote:I also think you should be required to post a sketch of your puecker.
Every time I try to do that it ends up looking like Patrick Swayze holding two puffer fish
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 am

Escape_Artist wrote:
lkwalker wrote:I also think you should be required to post a sketch of your puecker.
Every time I try to do that it ends up looking like Patrick Swayze holding two puffer fish
Nobody puts Berk in the corner.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 am

So returning to the original question.. what is the point of concealing your identity? Is it an embarrassment? A conceit? Sneakiness? Or simply pedestrian assholery? And why should it even be an option? Why are 'guests' unidentified? Any good answers?

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am

lkwalker wrote:Any good answers?
Any good answers to why you (and who knows who else) use socks? You know, the ultimate and most deceitful hide?

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:24 pm

As far as I can tell I'm the only one here who actually uses his own real name. LK Walker. You are the sock, not me, Mrs Trauma Teased. And as for the CartoonSyndicate? I've nevrer represented any member as other than a various personality of me. My point has always been that we are all anrcho syndicalsits residing in a single being. That is my firm belief, a profound and considered philosophical position. Take it or leave it. There is no hiding there, just an honest appraisal of reality as I perceive it. We are all one out of many and many out of one. Anyone is free to use a sock as he sees fit. That is my reason. Yours may be a simple ruse to attain a degree of anonymity and that is your privilege. Enjoy.

Best regards,

Gunter

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 pm

lkwalker wrote:
Anyone is free to use a sock as he sees fit.
Just like anyone is free to use the hide as he/she sees fit.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:31 pm

lkwalker wrote:As far as I can tell I'm the only one here who actually uses his own real name. LK Walker. You are the sock, not me, Mrs Trauma Teased. And as for the CartoonSyndicate? I've nevrer represented any member as other than a various personality of me. My point has always been that we are all anrcho syndicalsits residing in a single being. That is my firm belief, a profound and considered philosophical position. Take it or leave it. There is no hiding there, just an honest appraisal of reality as I perceive it. We are all one out of many and many out of one. Anyone is free to use a sock as he sees fit. That is my reason. Yours may be a simple ruse to attain a degree of anonymity and that is your privilege. Enjoy.

Best regards,

Gunter
I agree with this, you have never misrepresented your alter ego's to be anyone but you.

I use my real name too, it is Pam.