Indie's African Mission

Dr Exile

Indie's African Mission

Post by Dr Exile » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Greetings from Burundi.

My name is Right Reverend Obo Kahooba. By the grace of God, though I was a third generation Hutu witch doctor, I saw the light and and came to God. Our God fearing President of Love Pierre Nkurunziza sponsored me to be baptized by immersion in the Jordan River, and I am now pastor of the Holiness Missionary Fellowship of the Holy Ghost. I now channel the Great Indie's Mysterious Prophesies. Pray with me and I will bring you his wisdom.
Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Re: Indie's African Mission

Post by TraumaT » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 pm

I am not joining this cult unless there is a silly hat and some shinings involved.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:20 pm

You know what's weird?

I was talking to someone and I was telling them "When I get drunk, I believe I am the Messiah" and they said back to me "I don't think being drunk is an excuse for being crazy. Being drunk just shows you who you really are."

Although if that's the case, I'd rather be crazy because I write more when crazed. Crazy gives me something to do, whereas when I'm "sane", all I do is wonder what I'm gunna do.

Now I'm not saying I should keep drinking nightly, but what's weird is that martian sent me a poem either that day or the morning after and it was that "be always drunken" poem.

I feel like I'd fare better mentally if I was out on the street, because everyone just expects street people to be a little bent. Every time I was set to leave, I was broke. I hesitated then because being alone out on the street might be the death of me.

When I'm CRAZED, though... I forget about death. When I'm sane, all I can think about is death. Being sane really sucks. Living with "sane people" is like living in a prison where I can't fight without being thrown to even worse demons.

Being sane means that I forget what I was going on about when I was crazed.
I think that's the most depessing thing, is to be onto something, and then just like someone puts out a candle, it's gone and darkness is completely consuming until at some point, some unknown force in the dark lights it again for a brief time.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Your definition of "sane" is my definition of "depression".

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

That's a good way to define it.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:46 am

Reverend Obo here, stand by, I am about to receive a message from the Great Indie.....

Ommm Ommm Ommm....
atan vomits up doggies.

Baal sends horrifyingly cheerful Christmas cards to people he knows.

Belphegor knits stockings for elderly folks.

Jesus is crucified... with kisses... but UPSIDE DOWN... by sexy nurses... on a SOFT PILLOW TOPPED CROSS.

Amon burns the souls of tortured charcoal at his BBQs...

Lucifer rises... and puts on his bunny slippers!!!

The mortals tremble in fear, but then cuddly forest pets comfort them and they feel better.

The end of the world is near, when Choronzon will gooble up the universe.... but he will feel sorry and apologize, and then tinkerbell will fix everything and Choronzon will help because he feels guilty.

These are the twisted words of the ultimate sadistic doom-bringer. He needs some tissues now.... and maybe a cookie.... and his stuffed teddy.... and a nappy.
The Great Indie has just told us that the Beatles suck. Go burn some records.
Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Dr Exile wrote:
The Great Indie has just told us that the Beatles suck.
Beatles does suck. Beatles and Rolling Stones.