Now You're Talking

Egg

Now You're Talking

Post by Egg » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Instead of not paying people their social security, don't pay the Fed. His rating just went up 20 points in my book.

Ozfactor

Re: Now You're Talking

Post by Ozfactor » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

I like Ron Paul. MSM will barely give him the time of day much less cover his message.

I never have nor will I ever pay taxes to the feds.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Whether you agree with him or not, he's one of the only political figures in Congress that I feel is honest.

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 pm

I thought Obama was honest also. I think the presidency is a nightmare for anyone, no matter the character.

Honesty takes a back seat to national security or just the illusion of it every time.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Ozfactor wrote:I thought Obama was honest also. I think the presidency is a nightmare for anyone, no matter the character.

Honesty takes a back seat to national security or just the illusion of it every time.
You may be right. I'm cynical about it but who knows?

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Is anyone going to register as republican so you can vote for him in the primary?
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

SweetGrass wrote:Is anyone going to register as republican so you can vote for him in the primary?
Nyet! I'll vote for him if he makes it through the primaries. I want to see if he'll really pull all the troops out of foreign countries and bring them home.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

IMO, the only slim chance he has is if it is determined that he is the only candidate with any chance of beating the democrat. He is too big a problem for those (who are mainly reps) in power. He goes against their game.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Would you continue your school yard fight and trash talk with a dem president or get a man that rock your boat big time. The corrupt like the current game. More is better but they wouldn't want to loose ground.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Pigeon wrote:IMO, the only slim chance he has is if it is determined that he is the only candidate with any chance of beating the democrat. He is too big a problem for those (who are mainly reps) in power. He goes against their game.
I think you're right. I don't think he'll make it past the primary, unfortunately.

I'm still planning to write-in Kim Walker.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter