Israeli PM orders investigation into Iran leak

Dr Exile

Re: Israeli PM orders investigation into Iran leak

Post by Dr Exile » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 pm

The verbiage is as ghastly as the empty rhetoric "witch hunt".
Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm

I thought it was actually more than political. If a two state solution is reached Israel has a Palestinian nation on both sides of her. That's why they've said, "sure, become a nation but no army." They don't want an angry army on both sides.

I think that what Israel is doing is now is more than shameful (in their treatment of Palestinians). People make nothing of the rocket attacks that come from Lebanon or Palestinian territories into Israel - fine. However, I'm old enough to remember the almost weekly suicide bomber that would attack Israel before they put up that wall.

This is exactly why I said they (the Jews who weren't already living there) never should have gone. There is no solution to this problem. Some of these people will never give up trying to kill the Israelis and the Israeli "solutions" to this will always become more ugly. We like to believe that there is a solution to satisfy every problem, there isn't.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Unfortunately 'unsolvable' is not an option.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Doctor Exiles' proposal.

Divide the West bank from north to south along the ridge of the mountain range and annex the west side of the division and give the east side back to Jordan. Keep a good buffer zone east of Jerusalem.

Tell the so called "Palestinians" that the Gaza strip in the hands of any other people in the world would be a tourist mecca, so get you shit together and clean it up. You quit shooting rockets at us and we'll stop tearing up your infrastructure. Then tell the rest of the hypocrites in the world to get off their pompous dead asses and help the so called "Palestinians" to turn that otherwise nice piece of real estate into the garden paradise the rest of the Mediterranean is.

What do you think BE?
Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Dr Exile wrote:Doctor Exiles' proposal.

Divide the West bank from north to south along the ridge of the mountain range and annex the west side of the division and give the east side back to Jordan. Keep a good buffer zone east of Jerusalem.

Tell the so called "Palestinians" that the Gaza strip in the hands of any other people in the world would be a tourist mecca, so get you shit together and clean it up. You quit shooting rockets at us and we'll stop tearing up your infrastructure. Then tell the rest of the hypocrites in the world to get off their pompous dead asses and help the so called "Palestinians" to turn that otherwise nice piece of real estate into the garden paradise the rest of the Mediterranean is.

What do you think BE?
I like the fact that you call them so called "Palestinians". That's the truth. I always hated that. If anything, the Jews should be the Palestinians since it was under the occupation of the Romans that the land of Judah was renamed Palestine.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Dr Exile wrote:Doctor Exiles' proposal.

What do you think BE?
I think that idea has great merit- especially the proposed partnership... an obvious solution that's never been tried.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi